sin | пять

A beautiful woman indeed

A beautiful woman indeed. Her curiosity was the one of a cat as she tip toed around my floor as if it was her own. From the fine collection of wine to the marbling of my floor, she was a smart woman to take it all under her account.

Her patience grew thinner as she received no response in return of her knocking on a door that just hadn't yet wantonly welcomed her in. A decision she would later regret, she so gently opened the door to my cabin to find it very much empty.

I so quietly, made my way over to my now assistant. She was to be taught of a very important lesson of obedience, but not before learning about the consequences that came along with disobedience. The ones that would strip her raw and leave her begging for more.

I knew she could feel my presence. I could sense the hesitation boiling inside her, ready to tip over the edge of her sanity. I knew she could smell the strong cologne on my suit and the heat seeping from behind her.

Her perfume smelled of red roses and vanilla in the most consensual way. It suited her. Her effortless curves peeked from her bodycon which was in the color of the dark night. She looked like a promised sinful night in disguise of a human. Some of her golden curls curtained her face while the rest sat in a silky bun behind her. Her heels promised her a prominenting image, the only control she was holding onto at the moment.

Her disguise was supposed to help her attain a spot as my lover, but she was very much acting like a seductress that had grown the sudden whim of being f*cked raw.

"It is considered rude to enter someone's room without their permission, Ms.Yurik." I whispered from behind her which was successful in catching her attention.

Gathering her composure, she slowly turned around to face me. Wide sapphire eyes met my own in the most intoxicating way. She was the most mesmerizing sight with plump rose lips that were just begging to be kissed red.

Her eyes held a spark of something more than confidence. It was almost as if she was promising me a game of chess in which the queen would take over the king fully and completely as hers.

"Mr.Zigor." She replied as she examined me with those very sapphire eyes that were not so long ago taking in the interior of my floor.

"Go on in Sapphira, the door is already open." She looked back over at the door, before returning her gaze back over at me as if she was looking for my permission. A stunt that was innocent from her part, but a thousand words for me.

She nodded before heading inside the cabin with me following right behind her. Taking in each of her calculated step, I had to admit Sapphira was quite loyal to her occupation as each and every gesture of hers was acted with excellence.

But, unfortunately all of her efforts would be of vain when she realizes the biggest mistake that she made was even walking into hell in the first place. I was not a man who gave forgiveness because a mistake without being rewarded with a punishment would soon turn into a habit which would be harder to break.

I didn't want to break her, but in fact discipline instead.

I walked past her towards my desk. A black wooden desk along with a leather chair centered in its interior awaited for me, but only a few knew such as my brother Scar that I held so much more within the desk when work at the office got a little too out of hand.

She eyed the leather file in her hand with a nervous eyes which I couldn't figure out was whether an act part of the whole facade or one of any truth.

"Sit Sapphira." I ordered as her sapphire eyes continued to eye the leather chair in front of her. With some consideration, she hesitantly sat herself down in the leather chair not before crossing her legs over one another. I smirked at the gentle action before returning my gaze back to hers.

"Now, are you ready to talk?" She instantly looked into my eyes to see any hint of amusement. I knew exactly what was running through her pretty mind. She was waiting for me to finish the loose ended sentence with something more specific. Sapphira was afraid of being caught, but it was a little too late for that. She was already caught before the crime was even committed. But, I did want her to commit the crime just so later on I could punish her.

"Sorry, I don't understand Mr.Zigor." She finally answered. Her voice was filled with precision and fear if I wasn't wrong. She was a lot confident from lot of other woman who would run south before even considering lying to me, but of course she was never going to be the same as them all. Only those sapphire eyes were capable of stealing all the kisses of a lover.

-
Thank you for reading babies. Make sure to follow me on my author instagram for some upcoming special news. For those wondering, yes Scar will have his own story in the dark fantasies series.
-

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!