Chapter Three

Dallas Mavericks Vs. Milwaukee Bucks.
Dallas TX,
5:00pm,

*Dallas Mavericks Locker room*

Luka is now 5 months pregnant as he puts on the Dallas Mavericks Jersey and shorts. Once again, he would always have the baby bump protruding on his uniform. "Babe, hurry up. We need to proceed to the pregame warm up," Kristaps shouted. "In a minute babe, I need to put on my warm up jacket," Luka decides to hide his baby bump by putting on his Dallas Mavericks warm up Jacket before he comes out of the locker room to prepare the pregame warm up. "Babe it's okay, you don't have to hide your baby bump," "Yeah but someone is going to look at it that's why I'm wearing the Dallas Long Sleeves underneath," Luka complained. "Luka stop being a baby, let's go to the home court," Kristaps instructed. "Okay okay, I'm coming," Luka frowned.

At the Home Court,

Luka was refusing to remove his jacket because he didn't want the fans to think that he gained weight. "Luka you have to remove your Jacket," He had to force his wife to remove his Jacket. "Babe no, I'm not going to take it off, they think I'll look like a whale," Luka shook his head. "Luka come on, it's okay. You're beautiful," He sighs and said. "Okay fine, but only one condition, my baby bump is protruding on the Dallas Long Sleeve I'm wearing underneath," He unzipped his jacket and there it was. His baby bump is protruding on the Dallas Mavericks Pregame long sleeve shirt. "Babe I can't play like this, I look like a whale," Luka made a face palm. "Luka, it's okay. It's just your baby bump, don't worry about it," It took five minutes for Kristaps to console his Slovenian wife Luka to embrace his pregnant body. "You'll get back to your own body after birth," "Okay," He calmed down as well. "I'm sorry if I focused on my insecurities, I didn't know that before but now I have to embrace it,"

At the pregame warm up,

Luka had to do the no jumping motion because he wants to limit the reps on the workout. In fact, he shoots three pointers without jumping before the rest of the players in Milwaukee Bucks are joining in for the fun. Thus, Khris Middleton is hanging out with Giannis Antetokounmpo, his Greek Husband. (Spoiler alert: Khris Middleton is married to his Greek teammate Giannis Antetokounmpo so he's known as James Khristian Middleton-Antetokounmpo so I'll be making one for the Giannis Khris fanfic*) Alright, back to the story. "I'm going to look lame babe, I'm telling you," "Oh Stop being hard on yourself Luka, it will be alright," At this moment, they went on. Luka would still play but he will have to be on maternity leave starting next week since he had to be sidelined after Luka's birth. "From now on I'll be sidelined next week because coach Rick told me to rest for now after pregnancy." "That's good news Luka," Maxi Kleber said. "You know you wouldn't want to risk it because it can be dangerous for you and your baby," "In that case, I'll be sidelined for now. Babe, I'm going to the locker room and change," "Sure! Go for it Luka," Luka heads to the Locker room to change into his joggers and Long sleeve shirt that says Slovenia. Plus, he's going to watch Luka play against the players from the other team along with Milena and Andrius. "So did Luka go to the locker room?" Rick asked. "Yes Coach he did," Tim Hardwway Jr replied. That's great because I don't want him to risk especially during his pregnancy, so it's best that we want him to rest after pregnancy," Rick added.

*Dallas Mavericks Locker room*

"Ewww! I look lame!" Luka complained as he puts on the long sleeve. "I looked so fat in this long sleeve," Mirjam entered the locker room. "Darling what happened?" "Mom, It doesn't look good on me." "Luka it's your baby bump, I know it's embarrassing but it's the baby growing inside of you," "Yeah I know Mom," Luka answered to his mother. "Oh well, I'll wear something else," Luka changes into his Gisele Bundchen inspired Dress but somehow, it felt like he would wear sandals. "I look like crap but it's okay Mother, I'll come out of locker room with this. Maybe I can go shopping later after Kristaps is finished," Luka and his mother continued watching Kristaps playing against the Bucks and man didn't they realize that the Bucks were the strongest team? FYI: I did watch Utah Jazz and Warriors and my oh my! The Jazz was on the first place.

At this moment, Luka was still wearing a dress on the kiss cam and one of the fans thought it was a supermodel but it turns out it was Luka wearing a Gisele Bundchen dress since he stands at 6'7" In fact, Luka should be on the yes to the dress edition because before he and Kristaps got married, Luka insists on wearing a Princess Diana dress because it would make Luka look like a Disney Princess. Apparently, Luka plans on trying the dress on the day of his wedding anniversary.

When Kristaps returned on the bench, he was surprised that Luka had to change into a dress. "Luka baby, I've never seen you wear this kind of dress before, you look gorgeous," "Thanks baby, I'm sorry if I was insecure earlier, It's just that I don't know what to wear especially when I attend the games with our son," "It's okay Luka, don't worry at all, you just want to be feeling good about yourself so don't worry at all," At least Luka knows the way of enjoying the game especially when his baby bump is protruding in his dress.