TALES OF A BROKEN HEARTED GIRL.

Hey guys,my name is Jessica better known as Lady Jai or jai to my friends and family. This is my first book.So,please tell me if there's any mistakes or mispelled words. That would be a big help.

Thank you.

Lady Jai.

Preface

Dear Jai, This is my first and last letter you will ever get from me.

Please forgive me I'm so sorry. I never met to hurt u,but I did.

So,I'm leaving you.

I'm sorry can't tell you where I'm going.

I would love to tell you where I'm going but I can't because you would just follow me.

Just want you to remember that I will always love you and all the times that we had shared.

They always be in my heart and promise me you won't ever forget me,forgive me for everything I'm sorry for all the pain i cost you.
I have to go now.
            Love Always,
              Chris

As I read and reread the letter I start to cry. It takes all that is in me not to scream and fall to my knees. He's gone. My heart is breaking as the flashbacks start and all I can do is cry.

MOVING TO A NEW CITY

JAI POV

Are we there yet asked twin brother and little sisters.
We are almost there. We only six more miles to go,but we have been in this car for 6 hours they whined. Jai aren't you tired of riding?? They asked. I said not really,but we are almost there. They say but we are,and we're bored They signed. Well,go to sleep then or play a game or watch a movie my mom said.I wish yall would. I say to myself. I wish yall would just shut up and stop complainting. Why me I thought to myself.What did I do to have such annoying siblings. I love them though and wouldn't trade them for all richest in world. They say,but mom,we don't want to play a game or go to sleep or watch a movie.Then read a book or something. She said.But mom,they whined. No buts,we be will there in more 6 miles said my mom. Ok, mom they said.

Six miles later

We are here my dad said. That's when I saw him.The sexiest man I ever seen before in my life. Plus,he smiles at me,and that makes me just want to run over there kiss him senseless. But,I won't because I don't want him freaking out on me, and think I'm some kind of psycho that goes around kissing people I don't know.Man,what is wrong with me?

CHRIS POV

I watched as our new neighbors as they moved into the house next door and I thought. Great,finally someone with kids. Now,my brothers and sisters can leave me alone. That's when her scent hit me like a locomotive full of roses and that's when I saw her. The one I been waiting for all my life. My wolf said one word. He said Mate.She is so beautiful. That I just want to run over there and grab her up in my arms and never let go. Just to see if she is as soft as she looks. But,I won't because I don't want her freaking out on me and think I'm some kind of psycho that goes around hugging people I don't know.

There you go the first chapter.I hope you like It.

Vote or Comment