Page 9

Y/N: Around 3:30 or 4 depending on Lily. I took a bus home with her so I have to wait till her classes end.

J-Hope: If you want I can take you to meet with BTS after you are done with everything.

Y/N: I would love that. Can Lily come with us?

J-Hope: I am sorry. Since she is a fan she can't come but you are not a fan and you are my friend so you can meet them. Don't get me wrong I love all my fans so much but we can't take them to our company because that is the rules. As for you, I will tell my manager that you are my friend and I want to show you around BigHit. He will understand.

Y/N: I feel special but I am sad for Lily. She is a big fan of y'all especially you but yes I want to meet all the BTS and look around

J-Hope: Wait... I am Lily bias?

Y/N: You are more than her bias. She really loves you like LOVE you.

J-Hope: Now I feel so lucky.

Y/N: Yep.

J-Hope: I just got home now. I am a bit sleeping

Y/N: Well you should rest then

J-Hope: I will but after I am done with the shower I need to eat a little bit.

Y/N: You have not eaten your dinner yet? It is 10 almost 11 pm.

J-Hope: I know but I ate a little before I left the company. I am just hungry. Do you know how to cook?

Y/N: Oh you are talking to the wrong girl lol. I don't know how to cook, just some regular breakfast. Other than that I don't know how to cook anything.

J-Hope: Well at least you know how to cook for yourself so that is good enough...right?

Y/N: Lol you are right so when I have a boyfriend he will have to cook for me.

J-Hope: Who is the lucky guy?

Y/N: Let's not get into that right now :)

J-Hope: Haha ok... Ok...

Y/N: Anyway I will go to bed now. Goodnight and I will see you after class tomorrow.

J-Hope: Sweet dream Y/N. See you tomorrow. Oh, don't tell Lily you are meeting with me tomorrow.

Y/N: Ok Hobi. I got cha.

J-Hope POV

J-Hope: This girl is really funny and she really loves people around her. I have been thinking about her a lot lately. Do I like her or what? It can't be. I am not the same guys I used to. I can't like someone that easily. I only hang out with girls to kill my loneliness and we only know each other for like a month and I can't help stop thinking about her tho. Why? I don't even know if she likes anyone and she doesn't really talk about her life much. I mean it is understandable because we just know each other so it will be hard for her to trust me. But part of me wants to know her more and I want her to trust me. I also want to help her with her book and I also want to help her to find love too. Damn... I am a creep why I keep thinking about the girl that I don't even know well but I am so happy I get to see her again tomorrow. I have to text the members and let them know.

J-Hope: Hey guys, I am bringing someone to meet with y'all tomorrow. I promise you she is not a fan so we are safe.

RM: Who is it?

Suga: Well we know it is a girl.

Jin: I wonder who she is.

V, Jimin, and Jungkook: You are not the only one Jin. We want to know who she is too. She must be special to him because he never brings anyone to let us meet other than you know who. We know he is a player and he doesn't bring anyone home but she is something to him.