Inspection: Green Chakra.

(This is from the shinobi world/Naruto's world. If you don't understand chakra according to that, well... you might not get this)

Subject: Atoki Arusaki

A compilation of the studies of the understanding of green chakra gathered thus far.

---

[For the Leaf Camp Archives]

This green chakra seems to be descended entirely from the Divine Tree. It is obviously connected to the Jissaikyugan, given every time it is utilized, it couples with the appearance of said dojutsu.

It is inconclusive if the two can be separated, but given that the dojutsu presented relies on the green chakra, it is probable they cannot exist without the other present.

Further experimentation is required.

---

This chakra seems to exist outside of the regular chakra pool inside every man. The total amount of green chakra present is unknown, however we've concluded that 15% is the limit to total utilization. The other 85% seems to have been sealed away by Hakai's own hand. Potential reasons being:

-To ensure Atoki would not reach full power beyond the control or watch of Hakai-

-To train Atoki to use the 15% to the best of his ability; subsequently becoming the most powerful shinobi and potentially even being that has ever existed-

-As a tool to keep Atoki from accessing too much too early-

-The reason above but added on: to keep Atoki safe from use of his own chakra-

-As a mockery to Atoki after the initial betrayal-

We haven't been able to decide which of these it might be, if not multiple.

We have also discovered when the two chakras mix, a violent reaction takes place, in which both chakras combust spontaneously, and fly out of control.

Leading us to conclude that the green chakra is extremely sensitive and volatile. Atoki is able to regulate it to not react to other's chakra at his will, but he can do as such all the same. Meaning he cannot cast any ninjutsu or genjutsu with use of both chakras flowing to the same place.

Fortunately he has learned how to maneuver both chakras to separate parts of the body, to use for two different reasons simultaneously.

In conclusion, the green chakra is birthed out of wickedness, and therefore retains its wicked qualities, even in the face of a benevolent user.

---

The green chakra has given Atoki the power to manipulate all five natures according to his will.

This is unprecedented.

Figures of this power have existed in the past, however not to such a degree.

He is able to cast two ninjutsu, of two separate natures, simultaneously, out of separate hands. He even once attempted to use all five chakra natures at once in one deadly blow to Hakai.

However this resulted in a complete failure and the near-loss of Atoki's right arm.

It isn't far-fetched to assume he may be able to master the Scrolls of Legend, where Poloshinae and Zaggarone chronicled their various shadow-style and light-style ninjutsu.

[So far nothing has come of it]

But he has been shown to master any ninjutsu or the five natures several times faster than any normal shinobi. He's recently been trying his hand at kekkei genkai, and it seems to be that he can master those as well in time.

Kekkei tota isn't too far around the corner.

We believe the green chakra that was birthed due to coming from a consumer of the Divine Tree, has given him such abilities. It also may be that this green chakra is the perfected version of Hakai's Divine Tree chakra: something that is seemingly infinite in amount, and unstoppable in power and utilization.

It is truly all thanks to Atoki that Hakai was defeated, and the extermination of shinobi-kind was halted.

---

Atoki's green chakra appears to be of more volume than even the Ten Tails of the past. We can only assume his chakra level to be on par if not greater than the Otsutsuki of Legend, or the Sage himself.

However due to Hakai's sealing over 85%, it is unlikely he will be tapping into such levels of power for many years.

But from what we have witnessed with his 15% alone, he has enormous potential to be one of the greatest and most powerful figures history has ever beheld. So far in desperate situations, he is capable of mustering up to 7% green chakra force. He can also cloak himself in approximately 3% of said chakra. 

But progress is made every day.

---

Atoki has been able to master Kage-level jutsu on his own, such as a Crimson Ray Formation. Granted, his formation is only three, while the Kage can bring about four or five, but nonetheless this is impressive.

He also seems to be a natural at scroll and various sealing jutsu. We are certain he is not of Uzumaki or Joshiin descent, yet he seems to have an affinity for such jutsu the clans mentioned specialized in.

And we have also concluded that it is due to his being descended from a Divine-Tree eater and a Hyuga together, that gave him the Jissaikyugan, and space-time dojutsu and ninjutsu.

We have asked him if he is able to create other dimensions, to which he flatly responded with 'no'.

Atoki seems agitated we would ask him such a question.

He also seems to be capable of creating spontaneous jutsu if given enough time. In desperate situations, he has shown capability of creating new jutsu on the spot.

Which leads to the next thing: he can utilize Ancient Style.

This is a style invented by Hakai himself as a means to explain the jutsu cast by his Divine Tree chakra. He coined the term Ancient Style, and decided it fit.

Atoki reasoned he could do the same.

And so he has proven as such.

Atoki can create Ancient Style jutsu, cast solely by his green chakra. These jutsu are capable of anything imagineable: and sometimes unimagineable.

However, due to him only being able to use up to 7%, he can only cast one jutsu before using up his green chakra.

His Ancient Styles have also shown to be slightly weaker than that of his father Hakai. 

He has discovered his regular chakra reserves are incapable of producing an Ancient Style. Not only because he does not have enough regular chakra, but also due to regular chakra being unable to grasp impossible jutsu such as Shadow, Light, or in this case, Ancient Styles.

---

On the insert mentioned before, Atoki can also cast regular jutsu of the five natures or of ninja arts with his green chakra.

However, due to him not fully grasping control of his green chakra, the jutsu tend to go wildly out of control in terms of power.

He can also bring his green chakra to the surface of his body as a cloak or an aid to taijutsu, in which case it can improve his striking power several times over.

He has shown to be able to punch or kick someone while equipping green chakra, with the force and power of a large bomb.

We can only being to fathom the force an amount such as 30% would bring to a single blow.

We believe his power will one day pass that of Hakai's up to six-fold.