Part 1/1

In Reindeers stable...
"Please Jean. Just fuck me" Reindeer begged Jean.
"No your an animal. LITERALLY" Jeans stated.
"It doesn't matter, I shaved my balls for this. I just want to get you out of those Spider-Man panties" Reindeer said trying to hide how disappointed he was.
"No I won't fuck you. I want to fuck Annie" Jean said.
"You know I can easily arrange for you to fuck both me and Annie" *wink wink* Reindeer said suggestively.
"Like all at once?!?" Jean said slightly frightened.
"Mhm" Reindeer said. "But first I need you to see something..." he continued.
Reindeer whipped out his shaved plums and put them in Jeans terrified face.
"Just give them a lick" Reindeer said getting a bit too excited.
"NO I DONT WANT TOO" Jean said. But he was lying. He secretly craved the sweet taste of Reindeers shaved plums.
"Fine we can just wait until tomorrow when Annie gets here" Reindeer exclaimed as he put his plums back in.
The next day
In the forest...
"When do you think Jean will get here?" Annie said to Reindeer.
"I don't know... whip out your pussy, I want to see how hairy it is" Reindeer said in a judgmental voice.
Annie pulls up her skirt...
"Oh my god!" Reindeer said. He was shocked at how hairy it was. He shaved his bits but Annie didn't. It was the hairiest thing he had seen. But a pussy is a pussy so Reindeer stuck his dick in there.
"AHHH" Annie screamed. At first Reindeer thought she was screaming out of pleasure but no no no. You see Reindeers dick is made for reindeers not people. It was to big. To wide. It was so wide that poor Annie couldn't handle it. She split in 2.

10 minutes later

Jean arrives
He sees Annie being split in 2. But then he sees Reindeer shoving his dick into Annie's intestine. "Here try it" Reindeer says. Jean was ready to say no and call animal control but then he didn't. He whipped out his dick but when Reindeer seen it, he couldn't resist. He opened his mouth and ate Jeans dick. Like are it. He swallowed it. And digested it.
That's a shame!
Dill of a pickle

The End