Change and Chance (TwoWish) part 3

*LONG NOTES FROM AUTHOR*

First of all, I really want to say sorry bacause long time not update. I am kind of busy with internship and other things. Gladly, I already done my intership. And I know I debt this story.

Second, thank you so much for the readers who still waiting for continuation of this story. I am really-really sorry. I don't mean to make you guys waiting. Thank you so much and love you.

Third. With my big heart, thank you because read my fanfiction. I quite shock when the last time I check total of viewers and readers. And most surprised those who votes. Thank you..

I am sorry if the continuation of this story not like you guys expects. Thank you for still read and support. Hope you guys enjoy.

.................................................................

Author Pov

"Alright guys. I have a good news for us" Phi Shine announce after back from meeting with other department director and teams. All of them include Wish excited to know the news.

"So our team will work a new project  collaboration with other company. This project for one of the celebrity in Thailand. So she will have a new program, which is home interior design program. And she want to us  work with her. And the other company which is editor and film company. From what I know it just a mini program. Maybe just 5-10 episodes only. Because it will air on her You Tube channel. So the production company also from small company. But I hope you guys will okay with this project. Because this my first time get the project like this. Even it not air in big channel. But for the first time I think it's quite interesting right?" Phi Shine said with just one breath. All of them can see her excited from her body language and the way she talk.

"For me of course it so cool. Well it my first time also work with something in entertainment industry," Sammy answer and was agreed by others. Phi Shine give big smile to the.

"But Phi, who that artist? And which company?" Best asked.

"Well for the artist it Khun Aeoy. One of the famous  youtuber before. But she rest for awhile and more focus with acting. And suddenly, she coming with this kind of idea for her youtube channel. And she want our company to handle about the design and so on. And the other company about the contents. But I am not sure which company it is. In the meeting, the director of marketing didn't tell me," Phi  Shine answer.

From all the things that her leader said, just one thing that play in Wish mind which is Khun Aeoy. That woman. Again. Before this with Two and now with him. How if she knew that Wish is a boyfriend of someone that she want before. And what if, she want Two again. Even he hate to work with her. He have to be professional. And most important do not be selfish. He can see that his teammate really excited to know about this. He have to face it.

.......

Two Pov

"What do you mean you agree with boss idea?" I mad right now. And of course to this stupid friend, Art.

"Ai Two. We already doesn't have any job or project for almost a month. And you still asked me 'WHY'. I know it is kinda hard for you to face her after all the things. But we doesn't have choices. Plus, I cannot handle this project alone. I really don't want to include you to this. But we already know how our boss are. Please. Just this time. And if she do it something stupid again like last time. I will be the who confront her. Okay?" Art explain make me think and realize. Yeah, his right we already don't have any job. And this only one.