XIV

recap: y/n and will decide to move in together and look for a house.

warning: angst (first time writing it, wanted to test it out)

wilbur pov

She's gone.

She's on a train to London.

The girl I spent the best 3 days of my life with. The 3 days that taught me to cherish and love what you have.

She's coming back soon... right?

2 hours after she left and I already missed her. I missed her kisses, hugs, laughs, tears. And also her cooking skills. I knew her for 2 weeks, although I felt like we've known each other for years.

I wasn't ready to say goodbye. Not yet.

What would my day look like now that she was gone? Reality without her suddenly felt blank, emotionless. Alone and sad.

I laid on the couch and sighed. I connected my phone to the big speakers on both sides of the TV and played;

stuff for depressing days • @Wilbur Soot

Sank in my emotions, I just was there, doing nothing for hours. I missed her with my whole heart.

y/n pov

I was sad for the whole train ride, I missed Will.

When I unlocked the doors of my apartment everything felt so ordinary, so bureaucratic. I was alone, just like I always was. But then I met Will and he changed the way I see things as well as myself. He made me confident, always complimenting how I look, smile and laugh.

Nonetheless, I needed to pack all of my stuff. On the way home I managed to step into a supermarket and buy boxes for it. I always hated cleaning and packing; but the one thing that motivated me in that case was the fact that when I was finished I could go online shopping for stuff for my room and the house in general.

Since evening was approaching, I decided to empty my closet leaving a few outfits for the coming days. It took me a while because style was a big part of my everyday life, hence I had a lot of clothes.

When I finished doing what I needed to do the hard feelings started coming back. I missed Will more than I ever did.

After doing absolutely nothing for 2 hours I texted Tommy, since we haven't spoken for a while now.

y/n today at 7:01 pm

hey tommy you wanna call or something?

tommy🙄 today at 7:03 pm

yeah I thought you'd never ask

We talked for hours, and never ran out of subjects.

Quite an interesting subject got laid out in the conversation; meeting up in Brighton. We planned to invite all of the British on the SMP to mine and Wilbur's house, meaning: Tommy, Tubbo, Phil and George. They've met up separately but never as a whole, and also I've never met anyone except Will and Tommy. He texted Will about it, which he happily agreed to. If everyone was available, everyone would come to our party on Saturday, July 11th, a week after we moved in together.

Tommy's parents told him to go to sleep around 1am so he left the call, and so did I.

I woke up the next day to see the sky a lot darker than usual and heavy rain. To be quite blatantly honest, I haven't seen rain in London for a while now; so I was really happy because rain was my favorite weather. It was so calming, so soothing; the humidity made the oxygen feel better.