(A1) intro

Suki's P.O.V

Hi, I'm Suki LunaReale the youngest and only daughter of the LunaReale clan's Alpha. Our family has a long history and a powerful bloodline said to be descended from the first Werewolves to walk the earth, they were known as the children of the moon protectors of Night's inhabitants. Mystical creatures that possessed the Flora and Fauna, making them grow unnaturally. They have long since died out along with many of the Werewolf abilities other than our physical strength and ability to shift into our original form a wolf. The descendants of Night born in this modern time only possess a small fraction of the abilities once used long ago by their ancestors.

My wolf's name is Amber and I have 12 older brothers, currently I'm a 24 year old Werewolf but I would be 120 years by human standards. Our mother named us all names she found 'interesting' and I guess I was luckier than most of my brothers. Our parents are both high born wolves and our clan is ranked 8th most powerful world wide in Werewolf Society. I must say there are benefits to being the youngest for example I don't have to worry about the clan's expectations of being the next leader or producing the next generation of heirs. The one thing I can't control in my life is my marriage, I am mostly free to do anything and be anything I want as long as I didn't make the clan lose face.

The spotlight has been on me since the day I was born the doctors told my parents they would most likely have another boy, but to everyone's surprise I was a full-term healthy baby girl my parents were overjoyed at this and they let everyone know their joy . My brothers and I were featured in many newsletters online and magazines covers, I was even in a few commercials and the face of a baby food brand.

Having pictures of you taken even if you don't want them was a regular occurrence growing up as my mother, Lucy Tundra LunaReale was a big name in the fashion industry she's a designer and model in the company she owns along with my uncle who runs the business aspect of the company. It felt like there was always a camera on me or my brothers and it wasn't a pleasant experience always having to be the best in behaviour, looks and even who we associated with and because of that I didn't have much friends outside my family's social circle and even then it felt like they were only around me so I would share the spotlight with them.

Some of my brothers enjoyed the constant attention but not me I didn't want all these eyes on me. Mother wanted me to be a star and shine bright like she did on the stage, I couldn't handle the pressure and father didn't like the idea either and persuaded mother not to have us in the public eye at such a young age. Slowly I faded from the media, less articles about my everyday life were published and I enjoyed some peace and quiet in my late teens. I was occasionally invited to join big social events I attended most but would decline if I could.

My parents love all 13 of us my father especially adores his twin 1st and 2nd born Alpha sons and me being his only daughter. In this world females don't have a rank and are given the titles of what their father is for example, my father is an Alpha so my title is Alpha daughter and for boys they get their rank at age 5, when their wolf fully awakes and shifts willingly revealing their true form for the first time. The pheromones that they release tells what rank they are. Werewolf females shift at age 3, they don't give off any pheromones but they do each have a unique smell and they get their titles at age 10 (Which is 50 human years, it seems long but for werewolves it's a short time)

A/N

Alpha (leaders)

Beta(Second in Command)

Omega( lowest rank but are responsible for the well-being of pups and clan members, many are loved and respected for this)

Gamma(in this world it just means there very intelligent)

Delta(they keep the clan informed on everything and act as ambassadors for the clan when necessary)

Theta(the healers/doctors very good at medicine use)

Kappa(the hunters/ trackers)

Eta(Warriors)

See you next☆~☆