Chapter 1: Nothing But Trouble

Warning:⚡On A rough start, Kinda Gory, and a little not nice Language SO OVERALL⚡

11+

Fate

Chapter 1: Nothing But Trouble

"I Got Pushed To the Floor As I Felt The Ground Below Me Shake."

I woke up this Morning with a huge hangover, My Pillow Felt Like It was gonna suck my head inside it's claws and my bed Felt like snakes pinning me to the ground, and my brain felt like it was under attack. Then I managed to move my eyes that only led to discomfort, but I did it anyway.  I looked around And everything in my room was spinning, I then tried to scream but I couldn't. It was like a knot was growing inside me and I didn't feel like myself. The Last thing I saw in front of me was An More devilish version of me staring back at me at a paranormal Speed. Then I Woke Up.

I felt something wet on my head. It kinda felt like water,I opened my eyes and saw Fred Splashing water on me then water got in my eye, It Felt Weird.. And uncomfortable and then without me even noticing,I screamed "WHAT IN THE WORLD"  and i knew Fred was annoyed by the look in his dark eyeballs he looked like he wanted to beat me down I should be calling you that You- then a Skinny Little man walks by in his tiny whole ack shoes and his clothes that looked like he bought from the 99© Cents store he yells Leave It Alone Fred, This whole situation is done. I was confused and felt a little hangover but I managed to get up and Grab him by the hand and took out my heavy Sledge Hammer I just felt so Upset and overwhelmed and Fred took the hammer out of my hand and Hit me in the head real hard and i felt overwhelmed before i could do anything i saw red and I Blacked out.

I woke up in my bed and saw my Narcissist Dad right at the door with a Camera and once I woke up it Flashed, I then Screamed OMG ANGELO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!? And then He said Because You Promised. Promised what? I exclaimed quickly without no hesitation and then he chuckled like i said some kind of Joke, and I Got Irritated And then i got up and was about to flip- DON'T YOU DARE YOU IMMATURE LITTLE GIRL he pulled out A gun thinking it will make me Intimidated But HA! He couldn't be more wrong♥ I got up and held his neck that felt weird and slimy. He then slowly put his gun down and I said in a calm tone of voice "Never Threaten me" and I bet by the look of his face he was about to spill something Juicy. And then he yelled "DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP YOU SLUG, YOU PROMISED I CAN TAKE PICTURES OF YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP!" He then breathed heavily and I slowly let go of his slimy Neck and saw red stuff on his neck, I then had the nerve to lick it and then I smirked. Ok first of all you got hit in the neck by an old lady? I said Playfully and he didn't respond, I bet he was fuming with hatred for me, and I couldn't care less to be perfectly honest.and secondly what i made a promise? Last night you looked more drunk.. And Hot then you ever did before, you were walking out of your BMW and i was waiting for you like everytime when i needed a favor. I asked "Can i take pictures of you for 10 days?" and you sounded so drunk.. and Ho- DAD SHUT UP, I just really can't stand it when my dad acts like a pedophile it is just so nasty and against humanity. Even to me, I looked On My Bed And heard Vibration. I slowly walked up to my bed and slowly took my phone out from my pillow, It was A text From Fred. He wanted me to Sneak into his room ASAP and I was like why not and my Dad was being noisy so i turned around And kicked him in you know where. And so i closed the door and left him on the floor yelling out cusses Abnormally but i just put my headphones back on and played the song "Middle Finger"

I drove in my car and Drove until i felt dizzy, his house is so far away and once the other people driving saw my car that was magically golden And Had the Name "Destiny" they drove to the other side of the road, and that is how i like it, no traffic, and no waiting. And i was finally in my Bff's Neighborhood it was like a ghost town since it was dark, i then I went found her house all the way in the Back, i looked up at his window and it was a 2-story building up high and i knew it would be hard sneaking in. Then I looked around and saw his warehouse, it had a ladder in front of the warehouse, it had a note and said " use it and you know who you are." And he was obviously talking to me of course so i ripped the note in a second and i used the ladder to climb up the 2-Story house and i opened the window, Fred Was sitting there with the skinny stick i saw earlier, he was wearing Fred's Pj's and looked like someone was playing with his god dang hair, And Fred looked back at me and said nothing, while he. Stopped smiling and walked towards me and I could see in his eyes that he wanted to check if I had any weapon that could kill somebody.  And so I put my hands out as he was checking me out and I felt Overwhelmed in A pleasurable way. 

And out of nowhere I said "Don't Be Shy." He Looked at me and i can see he blushed a little and i just Smirked, he went back to inspecting me and felt my sock. It was a pistol And he looked at me raising an eyebrow "What Is this?" I didn't respond but I smirked even bigger, I got a rope from his dresser and tied my pistol to the rope and threw it down And Fred seemed to believe that i threw the pistol away but i just tied it to a nearby tree. Fred Told me to take a seat and I whispered that I am not sitting on this cheap bed.  The room looked like a homemade Dungeon and that is not where I want to wake up. And then He raised his voice to Sit! And i Challenged her i , exclaimed If i  Don't?

Then I will tell my Mom your here, Fred tried to threaten me but her dumb Base mom has nothing to terrify me. She is not even Scary; she's more of a 47 year old wannabe who tries every single way possible to become Young Again. But I sat next to the stickman that I soon learned that his name was Kaleb, his Cheekbones are so sucked in it looked like he was a walking skeleton. He told me to Lay down but i could barely hear a word he said to me i was so creeped out of his voice it sounds like he hasn't spoken for years and everytime he says a word he sounds like he needs to force it out in order to speak. 

I decided to lay down but i didn't feel like myself, i collapsed on the bed and i felt like i was about to have a nervous breakdown I couldn't move i felt paralyzed, I tried to call for help but I couldn't speak but Fred Left before he left i heard him say before he left "that we should work this through" The bed felt more disgusting And it felt like someone was holding me so tight. I moved my Eyes Then saw Kaleb In Front of me, He looked even more freaky then he ever did before he looked like A Realistic Skeleton with blood on his chest and a freaky face, I felt like i was dreaming again but it felt so weird. He then said "Fred Is Gay And He Loves Me, You Didn't Need Too Smack me in my spine." I finally stuttered "B-But what h-happened l-last Night..  He Looked even scarier and smirked but i suddenly found it weird instead of scary.  He then said That Fred invited him to a party for a sorta confession,  As I drove there he was with A woman and guess who's the woman? I managed to say "Me..?"

And he said "Yes." You Guys were talking and then i saw you get a drink that was bad for your health, you offered it but Fred tried to warn you "Too much Drinks Will Kill you" but you went back and took 10 for 100$ I was just standing there in My Suit, i Should've done something but i didn't..  What Can A Skinny B- Like me can do? Fred tried to stop you but you pushed him away and drank it all in 3 minutes, Not gonna like you looked hot- I Caught myself screaming, but it came out muffled he then started speaking. Again.  You Then Started Holding Him That Made me really upset so i intervened, I started shouting at you but then i saw your devilish look stuck to your face, you Grabbed A Sledgehammer witch Attached A Crowd, And Smashed It In My Chest.  You Then Jogged Away and ran into A Wall like it was the exit. you then ran away and only god knows where you went to Next.

You Left Me Feeling Like A Knife is slowly curving into my Chest! He cried out loud with tears in his eyes, My Vision was Blurry a-and.. he stuttered out loud and I was starting to grow angrier. SHE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME! He started crying tears of joy while I was fuming with revenge, Anger And Sadness. I wanted to Leave And Cry My Eye sockets out, I wanted to Get Revenge for Him Stealing My One and only .., I of course felt mad and Sad. So I finally Stood Up and went next to the window. No, I didn't feel Suicidal, I just had a plan. I picked up the Rope An untied My Pistol I Was About To Shoot Kaleb But Then Fred Came.. 

There was A Loud Bang And Blood was streaming from His Chest.. I Couldn't Move, I dropped the Pistol And That Just Made More Noise I knew If His Mom Saw I Shot Her Daughter She Will Turn Into A Psychopath. And That So I Got A Wipe and Cleaned my Fingerprints but left the blood, I Then Threw It To Kaleb Who Was Holding His Bleeding Body On His Chest.. It hit Him Hard in the head and made him Faint onto the blood on the hard floor. I then Heard His Mother Come and i quickly wiped the Windows, Closed it and quickly jumped on the warehouse, it then broke and i saw through the window Fred's Mom was screaming like a mad woman, but I just ran in my car and drove faster than I've ever had before, my makeup was ruined because of the tears streaming down my face like A River.. I then went Home And Slammed My Face Into My Pillow And there was A Note. and it said "As Part of the promise you have to wake up at 4:00 and say the words i tell you" I didn't think much about it at the time because i felt my body crumpling apart, i threw the note and went to bed.