Alanna Is Not a Child

After eating, we moved to the living room couches and just chilled there. Each of us was full of food and nobody really didn't want to do anything physical. We lay on the couches and stared at the ceiling. Then Megan spoke up. "Este", she said. "How much of a secret that thing you talked about yesterday is?"

Estelle sat up and raised her eyebrow at Megan. "What thing?" she said. "I think we already spilled the beans about me wanting to eat beans", she said and chuckled.

"Eww!, Este! No!" Megan said and made a face. "No, not that. The other thing. About, you know. Back home...?" she said. Back home? I wondered what that was about. Was there something wrong with Estelle's family? I hoped that wasn't the case.

Estelle glanced at me and made a curious expression. I raised my eyebrow at her and she just smiled nervously. "Uh, yeah", she said. "Yeah, I'd like to keep that a secret just a little longer, Meg", she said. Secrets? And she seemed nervous? What was going on? "I'm stealthily changing the subject", she said and smirked at us. "I guess Ally knows about Thomas, so it's safe to talk about that?" she said. Oh. Thomas. Yeah, I knew about him. Megan's boyfriend. He was okay. Not the best and not the worst. Just okay. Megan liked him though, so it wasn't my place to comment.

Megan looked at me, embarrassed. "Yeah, she knows, but I don't think one's sister's love life is anything anyone wants to talk about that much," she said awkwardly and fiddled with her clothes.

"I don't mind", I said truthfully. "I mean you clearly like him a lot and I don't mind him. Yeah, I don't know what you see in him— ", I said, and Estelle giggled. I threw a sideways glance at her and scowled at her. "—but he's okay. He treats me as a person and not a kid, he's well-mannered and I guess for a guy he looks fine", I said, without understanding what it was that I said.

"For a guy...?" Megan said, surprised. Estelle was nodding furiously and giggled. I blushed like crazy.

"Never mind that", I said quickly. "What did you want to talk about him?" I asked them. Thankfully that distracted Megan enough, so she dropped my slight blunder and continued gushing about Thomas. Apparently, they had been together for a year now, and they had had serious talks about getting together in a more serious way. Like moving together, maybe marrying. They were both college students and worked part time in the same company, although in wildly different roles. Megan blabbered about Thomas for quite a while, but I tuned her out and ogled Estelle instead. She was truly beautiful. I couldn't get my eyes off of her and she noticed my staring at a couple of points at least. First, she grinned at me, but the second time she got slightly embarrassed and blushed. It just made her look even cuter, and I had to fight the urge to jump and kiss her.

"Anyway, Meg", Estelle was saying as I returned to the conversation at hand. "You said one's sister's love life is an embarrassing subject, so you don't know if or who Ally is dating?" she asked and grinned at me. Oh my god, do not do this to me, you gorgeous woman. I can't take it if Megan figures it out, and she doesn't approve.

"Eh, I don't know", Megan said. "I mean, she's my little sister, of course, I care, but... she's still young. I'm not ready to accept she's a... a... sexually developed person with... you know. Wants." she said and blushed slightly. Hey, I was soon 17! I'm not a fucking child. Well, she was my elder sister and to her, I'd always be the baby sis, but still. Estelle bit her lip and tried to suppress her laughter as Megan was looking at me. I scowled at Estelle and turned away.

"I'm not a child, Megan," I said. "I'm 18. Did you think I'm a perpetual child or a prude?" I asked.

Megan looked at me and her cheeks flushed red. "I... I didn't mean that, Ally," she said. "It's just that... I remember you from when you were like two. And you were just an elementary schooler a little while ago. I can't yet think of you as an adult... much less an adult with... you know. Lust", she said and blushed furiously. Alright, I do like my sister, she can be very adorable sometimes. I smiled at her and patted her head.

"Don't worry, Megan. I'm not going to start fucking people under your nose," I said and heard Estelle squeak lightly and bite her lip to stop making noises. "I promise you I'll stay out of your face when I'm going to do the naughty", I said and grinned at Megan. "Unlike someone else, might I remind you", I said and pointed at her.

Megan flushed bright red, and she stuttered hastily, "I—it was just one time! I—- I told you—We; - uh; - "Estelle was watching her, amused. Yeah, I once accidentally walked in on them going at it on the living room couch. I shouldn't have been at home at all, but I had come back on an earlier bus and was back home two hours early. It's one thing to watch porn on the phone, and another thing entirely coming home and seeing your big sister's boobs swaying in your face while she's riding a dick. I do not care to repeat the experience, thank you. It was like a double-whammy, sister and dick. Neither of which I ever wanted to see naked and having sex.

"Don't worry about it, Megan," I said and grinned at her. "I'm mostly gotten over it and I only get mild PTSD when I see a dick", I said, and Estelle snorted.

"That's not happening a lot", she said so quietly I hoped Megan didn't hear it. I gave her a quick eye and suppressed a giggle. "So now if you see Ally having sex you can't say anything, alright", she said and chuckled at Megan, who just groaned and buried her face in her hands.

"Alright, I give up. I don't know why we're talking about my little sister's sex life here, but I give up. I won't say anything, even if you happen to bonk some guy on my bed," she said and looked at us with an exasperated expression on her face. "Please don't though, not on my bed..." she said and stood up. "Bathroom break!" she said. "You talked so much shit I need to take one. Be right back", she said and walked towards the bathroom.