1

Ariana
It was 8 AM and my alarm was loud asf I was getting mad. I got up and went in the bathroom before my dad came out his room. It seemed it was too late because he was calling my name "ARIANA" yes dad? I said shaky. "Bring your ass here I wasn't done with yo ass from last night"! I ran in the bathroom and locked the door. Good thing I had my phone so I can text Tae or Jayda. I text jayda and told her my dad was drunk and he was abusing me again. I looked at my body in the mirror and I started crying a little bit. I had bruises all over my stomach.

A little background on me is I'm 16 years old and I live with my dad. My momma left me on his doorstep and made a new life without me and dad. I love him but he abuse me and it's not cool. I had a crush on the drug lord 'Dave' 😩. My only friend was Tae and Jayda. I was saving money so I can get an apartment. So far I only had $200 saved up and the house that I want/need is $1500. I model and I work at six-flags . Today was Wednesday so I had to go to six-flags at 3 after school. Monday-Wednesday I do six-flags. Thursday-Saturday I go to my modeling job. Sunday is my only off day. I work my ass off.

It was now 8:55 and I had to be school by 9:15 so I grabbed a apple and left quickly. I got in my Honda and went to school.
I pulled up and parked my car and I saw Dave. He send chills down my spine. Until I saw Britney and her lol ugly ass minions. I felt familiar hands slap my ass and I turned around and saw my best friend Tae 🥰. He had on black shirt and pants with his green Jordan's. And I had on a 2 piece white shirt and tights. We went to class, I had Miss Wallace with Jayda and Tae had Miss Denise mean mugging ass 😭. "Heey bitch" I screamed as I saw Jayda. "You how as hell bitch" I turned around hearing Britney say. I just looked and ignored her "Dead weight ass mama" I calmly gave Jayda my shit and swung at her ass knocking her down. Then I just left, I didn't want to finish school because I was tired of dealing with the same shit everyday. I go through shit with my dad, and this fucking school. I was about to leave but I went to the office. I didn't want to cry because when I cry I shut down. "Can I speak to Mrs. Conner, the counselor"? I asked the lady at the front. Mrs Connor came out as soon her she heard her name and brung me to her office. "I heard you were in a fight today" "yea, same old, Britney Jones" I said calmly. "So can you listen to me for like 5 minutes "? "Okay" I started talking and my Ruth's got watery. " Since I was 6 I lived with my dad and he would always get drunk and hit me and abuse me. My mom just got a new life. I work all day every day, I do it so I can save money and move out and away from him. I'm scared of him. I scared to go home to him and I have no where to go" I said crying into my palms. "Can I see these bruises?" Mrs. Conner asked and I showed her. She made a face as if she knew it hurt. "I'm a single mother of my bad son 'Dave' only if your comfortable you may stay with me until you move out" Ms. Conner said. "Thank you so much" I said. Can I sign out for the day? She nodded her head as I took her number. "I will go with you to get your stuff out of your dad house so he won't hurt you.

We pulled up to my dad house and I crept in but Conner didn't care she was loud. I was scared and I went to my room and started bagging my suit with Conner until my dad came in "who the fuck you got in my house?@ he said starting to choke me until Conner smacked his ass and I broke free.
It was about 30 minutes later and we were done ..

What do y'all think? Will Dave talk to her?