character sketch

Manik malhotra : Most famous singer. He has so many fans in the world. A billionaire. Loves nandini but after the accident he forget about her and his child. Now he hates nandu and her child. He thinks that she is a mere servant in malhotra mansion.

Nandini malhotra : a cute, simple and innocent girl. Loves Manik a lot. Craving to get her love back. She is the mother of aradhya. She and her child leading a miserable life in malhotra mansion.

Aradhya malhotra ( Aru) : cute, bubbly girl. 3 yrs old. Wants her Papa's love. Loves her mama lot. Always become sad when Manik love's his niece.

Niya Mathur: maniks chachi' s daughter. Arrogant spoilt brat women. Hates Nandhini and aru alot. Manipulates Manik. Money minded , behind maniks money.

Neeraj Mathur: husband of niya , money minded and selfish person. Always behind maniks money. Hates nandhu and aru alot.

Diya Mathur: 5yr old kid. Daughter of niya and neeraj. Rich spoilt brat. Always show off her New dress and accessories to aru. Makes aru cry a lot. Always behind manik to show off aru that Manik love her a lot.

Shobha malhotra: chachi of manik. Evil minded person always behind maniks money. Hates nandhu and aru a lot. Manipulates Manik a lot.