Jiren X Pride trooper!Reader.

Normal P.O.V

"(Y/n)? Please open the door! What happened?" Dyspo was standing outside  your bedroom and waiting for you to open.

Your name is (y/n) the youngest pride trooper and the newest member. In only a few months you get the hearts of almost all the pride troopers.

Almost...

Expect a grey alien by the name of Jiren.

For some unknown reason, he hates you. Well, 'hate' is a big world but that's the truth. Every time you were in the same place, you always feel him glaring at your small figure. Or when you two were in the same mission, he ignores your existence and doesn't talk to you at all.nad  Let's not forget about your time in the pride trooper HQ. He always trying to embarrass you in any way possible.

You didn't know why he's doing this and you asked him on multiple occasions what you did to him to deserve such treatment.

And each time you get the same two words.

Get lost...

****

Today, you decided to end all of this. Waking up early in the morning, you went to the kitchen and prepared a delicious strawberry cake. Why you ask?

Today is Jiren's birthday.

Making sure that everything is fine, you took the cake and went to the training room knowing that the pride trooper is already awake and training.

"J-jiren?" You carefully punched the door open and looked around.

"What do you want?" Jiren glared at you and stopped his meditation. You looked back at him and smiled a bit.

He got startled by your small smile and quickly recovered. You took the cake from behind your back and cheerfully said. "Happy birthday Jiren!" You handed his the cake. "I got up early this morning and decided to make you something." You blushed a bit. "I hope you lik-"

You weren't able to finish because Jiren punched you. The cake fell from your hand and landed on the ground.

Your eyes widened and looked at Jiren in shock. "Why?" You mumbled.

Jiren smirked at your broken form and chuckled. "You're wondering why I'm treating you like this huh?" He took a few steps closer. "You're worthless and annoying. Always trying to steal everyone's attention by your fake kindness. But that's won't work on me." He laughed.

"Well, my parents got killed, what about you?" You backed away and shook your head. "They left you alone in the street because you're useless." After finishing his sentence, his eyes widened in shock. 'no.' it's already too late to take back what he said.

Jiren slowly covered his mouth and can only watch the damage.

You wrapped your arms around yourself and cried. Your parents left you in the street and some gang took you in and made you their slave for years, until Toppo Saved your life.

'no.' Jiren couldn't believe what he said. And it was too late to apologize, because you ran away from the training room.

Leaving a strawberry cake on the floor...

"... She prepared it for me..." He mumbled to himself. "... And I hurt her..."

****

Dyspo finally managed to open the door and ran inside to see you packing your things.

"W-why happened?! Why are you taeking your things?!" He yelled. You sobbed even more and grabbed your suitcase.

Dyspo put his hand on your shoulder to grab your attention. "What happened?!" He asked over and over and you shook your head. "I... I-I.am... useless... U-useless." You mumbled.

Dyspo quickly understood what happened. It's the same word Jiren kept calling you around the over pride troopers.

You punched Dyspo aside and ran trying to get out of the HQ. Dyspo on the other hand went to search for Jiren and give him a piece of his mind. He found him sitting in the living Room witch is unusual.

"I don't care you're stronger than me but I won't let you hurt her every again! What's wrong with you?!" Dyspo punched Jiren hard in the jawline. The grey alien fell from the sofa and looked confused at the rabbit

"You're a dick to her and because of this she left!" The last sentence got Jiren's full attention. "She left?" He whispered.

"Yes..." Dyspo tool a derp breath and sat on the sofa. "We'll give her some time to think. I'm sure the next day she'll come back."

****
A year... It has been a whole year since you left. The next day of the accident, Dyspo told Toppo what happened and they decided to search for you.

The pride troopers searched everywhere. Almost every single planet they know. But they couldn't find anything.

Jiren on the other hand can't believe that you left. For the first time in a long time he felt guilty. After a few months, The pride troopers gave up on searching for you bit Jiren didn't, till now, he takes missions on different planets to search.

A year passed now and no sign of you. Every time he enters the training room. he remembers his horrible words and how you were heartbroken.

He missed you, a lot. After you left he realized that your kindness towards him is true, not fake. His teammates told him how much you admire him because he's your idol.

' wherever you are. I hope you're safe and happy.' Jiren thought and continued patroling the town. Suddenly, he bumped into something and they fell on the ground.

"Sorry." Jiren said and helped the person up. "Ugh, my head." Jiren's eyes widened a bit when he heard that familiar voice. But when he was able to see their face, he felt a Sharp feeling in his chest. "...(y/n)?"

You on the other hand looked up at Jiren and quickly took a few steps back. Tears fell down from your (e/c) eyes.

"W-why do you want?!" You screamed. No one is going to help you because Jiren is so strong.

"...(y/n) calm down. I won't hurt you." Jiren eyes softened and he carefully pulled you to his chest. You sobbed even more and tried to punch him away.

"L-leave me a-lone... What do you want from m-me... I-I am useless..." After hearing the last word Jiren shook his head and hugged her more tightly.

"You're not useless."

"B-but... You said I'm useless..."

Jiren closed his burning eyes. He was having a hard time stoping himself from crying in front of you. He put you in so much pain because he thought you're trying to get all the attention by Faking your kindness.

But you're not...

He hurts a poor soul.

'damnit.' He put his head on your shoulder and cried. "I can't take it anymore! I'm sorry!"

You wrapped your arms around him and patted his back. "D-don't apologize. I already forgive you."

"... You shouldn't." He said, pulling away from the hug. "(Y/n) Come back.. everyone thought you're dead."

"But I'm not..." You mumbled. You missed your friends a lot. I think it's time to return back.

The end~

Me: hmm, I'm thinking about making s part two.

Astrel: well, do whatever you want.

Jiren:... *Looking at Toppo and Dyspo with a blank expression.*

Dyspo and Toppo:, *on the floor crying their eyes out.*

Me: huh... *Smile* well guys. I hope you like this one shot! Don't forget to vote and comments!