Epilogue: ...A Happy End?

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Error?"

"Error!?"

"Error!"

───※ ·❆· ※───

Error woke up in a cold sweat.

He sees Nightmare and the trio by his side sobbing.

"What happened?" Error asked.

"Error! You're ok!" Horror cried happily.

"You must hit your head really bad huh." Killer stated.

"What happened before I was out?" Error asked. He is finding which is reality and which isn't.

"Uhhh- Moments before you hit your head, Horror and Dust were playing trains and played a prank on mom (nootmare) using his pen." Killer stated.

Nightmare is obviously annoyed with this nickname.

"How did I hit my head?" Error asked.

"You found out Cross is the traitor. You tried to tell me but Cross suddenly attacked you. You fell down the stairs. Good thing Killer saw Cross almost killing you. Cross got away, but not for long. We managed to get him." Nightmare explained.

Error's memories of before having a concussion flooded through his head.

"But that's not the best part!" Killer added.

"Yeah. We managed to reveal the truth about Ink, that is evil and hurts you a lot." Nightmare said.

"Now we have peace!" Dust happily added.

"How long was I out?" Error asked.

"About a week." Killer said.

"WHAT!? What about the balance?" Error panicked.

"We got it handled. Turns out the 'art idiot' has an eraser. Also.. how did you manage to speak so well in front of us?" Nightmare explained and asked.

"A lot happened in my bad dream..

 ..Let's just say it was pretty weird." Error explained.

No need to worry. It was just a dream...

....right?

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Should we tell them about the truth?" Destiny asked.

"Nah. It's better that way. Thanks again.. Void and Time. You managed to save our butts again." Fate said.

"You're welcome. Also, what did you think about what happened?" Time asked.

"Being a director of a play is hard. I would rather watch it all unfold." Fate said with a annoyed look.

"So.. You want to be like me then?" Karma asked jokingly.

"NO WAY KARMA!" Fate and Time said at the same time.

───※ ·❆· ※───

This is the end for this play..

..The curtains does close but the story doesn't.

Thank you for reading this book!