Chapter 6, part 1

~Deans POV~

I wake up at 9 in the morning because I hear loud music blasting in Alex's room.

I go to her room and peek in the slightly cracked door, and see Alex singing and doing air drums to Eye of The Tiger by Survivor.

"Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger!"

I eventually see her get up and turn the music off so I quickly leave and walk to the kitchen like nothing happened.

I see Sam drinking a disgusting looking shake.

"Woah you're up early" he says as he laughs.

I just roll my eyes and start to make coffee, as I am making coffee I see Alex walk into the kitchen.

"Hey guys" she says, then she looks at me "make me one too will you" she says while walking to the table, I roll my eyes but does as she asks.

"Hey Alex" Sam says.

"I think I found us a case, missing kid was found running out of a forest, he told police that there were people with glowing eyes in the woods, this is in Silverton Colorado" Sam says.

"Okay, I will get ready and pack" I say while handing Alex a coffee.

"Can I come?, I have nothing better to do" Alex asks looking at Sam knowing he would probably say no.

"If it's okay with Dean" Sam says looking at me, with a face basically saying (please no...I dont wanna deal with two kids), I laugh and nod.

"Yes you can go" I say, Sam groans and Alex fist bumps the air.

"Do I have to drive my car or am I gonna go with you guys?" Alex asks, should I let her ride in baby, there probably won't be enough room.

"Nah drive your car there, but after we are there we'll see" I say while drinking my coffee trying to wake myself up more.

~third person~

Alex, Dean, and Sam each pack a duffle bag and just put their weapons in their cars.

"Where do you even keep your stuff at Alex?" Sam asks while looking at her car.

Alex shows him the secret compartment, which is full of guns, knives, ammo, and other things but one thing caught Sam's eye.

Alex had a gun that looked like it had the same symbols as the demon blade.

"Where did you get that?" Sam asks.

*My friend Kaden is a hunter, she fought a couple mazikins which are invisible demons, they carry blades that come from hell, before Kaden killed them the demons lost a couple blades, Kaden used those blades and turned them into a couple guns and other things, she have me a gun and other hunters the other things she made, soon after we found out they kill demons so yeah..." Alex explains.

Sam was astonished but didn't question it, he also notices Alex doesn't have an angel blade so he gives her one and they get going.

They end up in a hotel called sunrise inn, Alex gets a room about 3 rooms down from the boys, which she is happy about because she usually gets upset about little things.

"Alright well I'm gonna unpack I guess I will see you guys tommorow" Alex says as she is getting up to leave Sam and Deans room.

"Crap" she whispers, Alex looks down to see her jeans and sleeves have blood on them so she quickly leaves.

When Alex gets to her hotel room she locks her door and closes the windows, she then puts on shorts and a tank top and sees several of her cuts bleeding she quickly puts bandages on them, she stares at her cuts and tries to stop the tears in her eyes from falling.

Once she got herself under control she puts on a pair of leggings, a hoodie, and finishes unpacking her things.

She puts her Gun in the desk next to her and pulls out the bottle of liquor taking about 10 wigs of it.

Alex hides it, then plugs up her phone, and listens to music and goes to bed.

Hey it's the author, I hope this chapter wasn't that bad, if I made any spelling mistakes please let me know, anyways I love y'all

Bye💞