The Prologue

There's this dude named Bryce and he was fighting against a zombie outburst that broke out two weeks ago. It seems that there should be at least half of the population left on earth but there isn't. He might be one of the very few people that lived. Even if there were any survivors, they would probably across the world in india or something. The only reason why I survived is because I played it smart. I didn't go and run like a wild gazelle. I hid and plotted my every move. And I only carried my weight. You don't exactly want to have to run from a horde of zombies and waddle from heavy gear. Sprinting never helped either, you're just gonna tire your self out. That's my story how I survived during this damn apocalypse. Sorry mom for cussing. Oh wait i alnost forgot, she and my family got eaten by a rammer. I have special names for special zombies. You see, certain humans carry DNA that will mutate you when you have the zombie virus in you. So when the virus gets inside you, if you have the right DNA then you mutate into different types of zombies. Luckily, none of my family carried those kind of DNA genotypes. Because when my whole family turned, I turned the gas on and ran out the back door. I took out my dads pistol and shot the oven. The whole house exploded. I ran with what little supplies I packed and started running towards the highway.

That is the end of this chapter. Sorry its so short. I promise the next chapter will be longer and better.
VOTEEE!!!!