Chapter 3

Its Christmaaaas! And me, being the lovely person I am, decided to update BOTH of my stories, Im amazing right? ; ) (and modest!)

Name the song and artist in the previous chapter for a dedication!

Charley's POV

As we walked in the music was making my ears ring, there were drunk people grinding and snogging everywhere, its not even 8pm yet!

And now I need to act just like a pretty little innocent girl who never does anything bad, I've never been much of a lier, now that's all I do.

I was still with Harry and Louis though, wait no, just Louis, Harry's now off snogging some fake obviously unaturally blonde girl, probably going to try and 'get some' tonight as the boys would call it. I doubt he'll have a hard time, she looks easy.

"Hey love, would you care to dance?" Louis asked me, flashing that award winning smile.

"Of course kind sir." I laugh.

"Shall we?" He says in a posh accent, offering me his arm.

I take it and say, "we shall."

We walk over to the dance floor and are about to dance when ED SHEERAN COMES ONTO THE STAGE. AAAAH! Im calm. Honest.

"Hey babe, why are you so excited you've met him loads of times!" Lou laughs at me, completely unsuspecting.

"Yeah, but still, he's Ed Sheeran!" I say back to him, to any normal person, from a girls point of view, that would be quite the valid reason. I forgot. Louis Tomlinson's anything BUT normal.

"Oh! So he's better than me?!" He cried fake hurt masked onto his face, but you could tell he was struggiling to conveal his laughs.

"Oh boobear! You know I would never do that to you! But he's just a GOD!"

"I'm glad you think so El." A familiar british voice says and I instantly freeze. I need to act like I've met him before. I can do this. Calm.

"ED! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I cry with a big grin on my face.

"Haha thanks Eleanor! But, it's nice to know your true thoughts about me," he laughs with a cheeky wink.

"Oh pfft that? Um..."

He laughs and shakes his head before doing that weird man hug thing with Louis but I hear him whispering to Lou. "Is it just me or does she seem different? In a good way though. She's not as perfect. She seems more light hearted and carefree. It's nice"

Louis just nods and says, "to be honest, me and Harry were thinking exactly the same thing, she claims it's memory loss. She didn't know Harry's name."

I turn away and pretend I wasn't listening. "I'm glad you could make it guys! I'll see you later! Haaave fun!" Ed smiles warmly at us.

I need to make them believe me. "Hey let me get you a drink. Water?"

"That would be great thanks."

In the meantime, while I was waiting for Louis to come back with the drinks, I decided to try and find a familiar face.

"Oh my God El!" A feminine voice squealed. I whipped round and remembered that Eleanor had told me about her. Danielle Peazer; Liam's girlfriend.

"Dani!" I squealed back with a huge fake grin on my face. I'm not a huge fan of girly high pitched squeals.

"It's been to long! Tomorrow we are going out shopping!"

"I'm so sorry! I can't do tomorrow. I've got a photo shoot. Can you do thursday?" I asked her with fake sadness and a pinch of guilt added to my tone.

"Oh of course! That's fine and yeah, I can do thursday. We really need to catch up!"

"Definitely-" I was cut off when I felt a hand slide round my waist, so I looked up to find Louis smiling lovingly down at me.

"I hate to interrupt the girl fest, but me and Ellie here have some dancing to do!" He grinned at us cheekily.

"Mm! Let me have a drink first!" I complain.

"Just put it on the side, it'll still be here when you get back!"

"Okkk" i whine letting him drag me off.

After a while we both begin to get tired so we stop dancing to grab our drinks. For some reason, my water looks a little cloudy, but I don't think anything of it, it must just be my imagination. So I proceed to just down the drink, you know, as you do.

Minutes later Louis was asking me if I'm ok. To be honest though I'm not. I feel dizzy and I'm losing feeling in my body and struggling to breathe.

"Louis help." I manage to croak out before I collapse.

Merry christmas guys! Chat to me I dont care about what, tell me about your christmas, what country your reading this from, I don't care! Just chat:)

Name the artist and song from the previous chapter for a dedication

Vote comment fan