Chapter 1

I was just sitting on my fluffy pink chair in front of my vanity mirror applying my eyeliner when my roommate, Camilia walked into my room.

"Hey girl, are you almost ready?"

"Yea I'm almost done my makeup! Just gotta put on my eyelashes and change into my dress" I replied to her turning towards her as I did so.

"Nice girl your makeup looks good you could be a makeup artist. Anyways when your ready come downstairs. Liam's waiting for us"

Liam's my friend I met in one of my classes were both studying to be nurses! Anyway, he lives off the campus so naturally, his house became the party house haha that's what we're doing tonight!

I finally got my eyelashes on! I don't know how some people put them on so fast it's so hard for me. I walked over to my bed and start changing out of my clothes and into the pretty new dress I bought at the mall with Camilla. It was just a simple pink dress with a slit and pockets! I also put on some black converse sneakers because I hate heels they hurt my feet and I just want to have fun and dance at parties and I can't do that in heels!

I was ready so I made my way downstairs to our living room where Camilla was waiting for me.

"Okay, your ready?" She asked me as she looked up from her phone.

"Yes, how do I look?"

"You look nice maybe you'll find a boyfriend" I've been single for a while because I can't find a boyfriend who's okay with my onlyfans they always leave when they find out, I don't mind though I'm making enough to pay most of my student loans but it's still not enough. I'm in a lot of dept right now.

"Haha, maybe I hope anyways let us go now." We walked out towards the door and I grabbed my purse on the way it was hanging on the coat rack. We then walked up to my black and white jeep and got in. This jeep was a gift from my mom for my 18th birthday. We then took the 15-minute drive to Liam's house and we finally arrived. There were a lot of cars 2 in the two-car driveway and a lot of cars parked on the street we had to park a block away and walk to this house.

We walked up to Liam's house and heard loud music playing, we knocked on the door and then someone from the party let us in. We walked In and there were lots of people but that's okay Liam's house was pretty big. We walked through the living room past all the people and found Liam in the kitchen just drinking and talking to people and we went up to him.

"Hey Liam what's up"

"Oh hey, girls your here I have someone you might want to meet Briana." Liam replied back to me. Oh,, I wonder who that might be.

"Okay cool who do you want me to meet?"

"You'll see," He said and then he winked at me and then at Camilla, I looked towards her and she winked back! Was she in on this? I wondered.

He walked away and I and Camilla started hanging out with our other friend at the party, Heather we've known her for 1 year now she was in one of the first classes I ever had. We were just drinking alcohol mostly vodka mixed with a cream soda it's delicious. We noticed this really cute guy walk in, he had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a suit- no one else was this wasn't THAT kind of party mostly dressed casually Camila noticed my staring and laughed? I looked at her confused and she smirked.

" I see you staring and I don't blame you he looks kind of cute"

"I know right" I replied and he's wearing a suit who wears a suit to a drinking party."

"Haha" She laughed "it looks expensive too his whole outfit does look kind of nice, I thought about what she said and agreed it didn't look like a cheap suit.

"Yea he does"

"You should go talk to him, she and I signed.

"I don't know I'm nervous"

"Just go. Your gorgeous and broke and he looks like he has money" I thought about my student loans and agreed with her I need to find a rich guy eventually.

So I did as she said and started walking towards the guy.

"Hey I'm Brianna what's up"

"Hey, gorgeous I'm Harry what's a pretty girl like you doing at a party by herself?" I just laughed.

"Haha I'm not here by myself my friend is here with me I said as I pointed in the direction Camila was in.

"Nice do you and your friend wanna make some drinks?"

"Yeah sure, I'm always down for more alcohol haha. I'll go ask my friend though if she wants to come" He nodded his head and I started to walk up to Camilia.

"Hey girl, guess what?! He asked me to come to hang out with him and make drinks, do you want to come?"

"Oh my goodness! The rich cute guy wants to hang with you lets go"She started walking over to him and h we walked over to the table in the living room. It had weed, jungle juice and some rum. We got excited as we started drinking we were drunk fast. We were just having a good conversation when all of a sudden and the guy started dancing to the music together. It wasn't a love song or something it was just some rap haha.

Anyways we were dancing for about 5 minutes or so when he told me to turn around, I did as he asked because what was he going to do wherein a party with other people. I felt his hands slide across my neck and I realized It was a necklace! It had a gold chain and a red rose on it. It was a nice necklace. But I was also confused. Why did he give me this necklace? So I asked him.

"Hey so why'd you give this to me?" I said as I turned around to face him.

"Well, there's a condition you have to give me your phone number" I was drunk so in this state,  I didn't think twice about it I wanted this necklace! So I had my phone number memorized so I gave it to him and he thanked me as he opened his phone to add me as a contact.

At this point, I realized it was late it was 2:30 in the morning. So I decided I wanted to go home. I told the man and he understood saying that he was going to leave soon as well. I said goodbye and I would talk to him later and I looked for Camilia, as you can probably guess she didn't stay for our dancing. I eventually found her and she agreed to go home so we left to drive home but not before stopping at McDonald's! I got some chicken nuggets, a chicken burger and a coke then I went home and went to bed