THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ON NETFLIX AND QUESTIONS

New members: (Holy crap this is LONG)

kaumalimurray

Anime_Addict85

Kuroko_Chan8

nox001

IWuvsAnime

Circe_Cat

kaith_02

Fariytail_love0394

The_Endless_River

kimo902Lee

ANIME-DA-BEST

OTAKU_FOREVER02

hyoukaaddict

pokemonX3

Tennoji

Nashi-nyan

Emmyawards02

nashilucianadragneel

misa1245

TVTusic

kylethebloodedge

supergirl409

AnaTorres417

otaku26

Miyuki-chan_Liana_12

Kirara_Yousuke

YukkianRed

Divadebbgirl

Total: 155

I've already invested in a bulk of bandages for my fingers

*cough cough*

I'm going to start off wi...

Happy: Name 5 anime characters that use a sword!

Me: *facepalm and tries to ask fellow Otakus question number 2*

Happy: Have you ever dropped an anime, if so why?

Me: -__-

Ok, if you know me I LOVE the Legend Of Zelda way too much for my health. Basically, the story is, that Netflix and The Legend Of Zelda is paring up to create a live action series! Netflix do have the potential to make it look incredible!

Happy: Your publishing this news a bit late...

Me: I'm busywith Mah studies little peep.

The thing is, it could go either way. It could go really really really good! Which Is what we hope. Or unfortunatly really really bad, because Zelda is a very sensitive area.

Happy: You sound like a doctor!

Me: 0.0 Apparently they don't have a director or a writer, which made me giggle a little because they are quite ambitious, but that is the definition of Zelda.

Never in a million years would someone from the company read this but if they did I would say " I adore your work, its incredible. I loved it as a child, and still love it and theres still no denying that Zelda has more thought, depth, blood and tears poured into the game than most games I've seen! They get lots of people saying this, but its really important for them to take on board that they have created so many happy memories for people as children and as adults, if someone loved... No, adored! Something as much as the Legend of Zelda, on something I created, I'd be literaly over whelmed with happiness and encouragenent.

Happy: 0.0 That was deep.

Me: Yeaahh...

Thank you to all that gave me some revision Rios because *puts on ninja headband* It's time...

Happy: TO DDDDDDDDUEL!

Me: Wow, that's a MAJOR yugioh reference ;-)

Me: See ya!!!