four: facetiming sykkuwu

CHAPTER 4

After laughing and playing many games with everyone, you decide to end your stream.

"bye chat thanks for hanging out with me today! i'll try to stream tomorrow or the next day! see you baddies soon love you all!" waving and blowing some kisses into the camera.

You lay down in your comfy queen sized bed and go under your baby blue blankets. You open up your phone to text Rae thank you for inviting you to the game. Then you go on instagram after seeing your notifications begin to blow up. Wow these people are really famous. You scroll down and see a follow from the one and only Sykkuno. OH MY GOD I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE RIGHT NOW SYKKUNO JUST FOLLOWED ME SHOOT I SHOULD'VE UNFOLLOWED HIM FIRST CUZ NOW HE KNOWS THAT I FOLLOWED HIM ALREADY BIG MISTAKE. WHY AM I SO NERVOUS? WHY AM I OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING? I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. DO I? I BARELY KNOW HIM. i mean... it was fun playing with him today. kaylin STOP NO SIMPING NO CRUSH NO NOTHING PERIOD. at least, not after last time.

Your thoughts are interrupted with a buzz from your phone.

[kayluna] sykkuwu

sent a message

You internally freak out and then wait a few minutes, not wanting to seem desperate. You finally open up your dm from Sykkuno.

< sykkuwu

Sykkuno

it was fun playing with you today kayluna!

kayluna

it was fun playing with you too sykkuno!

you can just call me kaylin lol

Sykkuno

well it was really nice meeting you today kaylin!

kayluna

it was nice meeting you too!

i still feel bad for killing you that one time...

Sykkuno

don't worry about it, it's just a game

kayluna

hey sykkuno?

Sykkuno

yes?

kayluna

are you busy right now?

Sykkuno

i'm just streaming right now, why?

kayluna

oh nevermind it's okay

Sykkuno

uh are you sure?

kayluna

oh i was just going to ask you if you wanted to facetime

but it's okay i'll just talk to you after your stream!

Sykkuno

yeah sure!

i'll call you in a few minutes