Chapter 16

Tris POV

We are all walking to our cars, walking out of the hospital. God, I'm so glad we are out of that hospital. I may have only been there for a short time, but I still dont like hospitals, ever since that incident when I was six. Thinking back to the memory, I shiver and keep walking with Chris.

"Whats wrong?" She ask

"Nothing" I reply

*~*~*~*~*

We get to my house and head inside. Once we get inside, I see Matthew sitting on my couch.

"Matthew? What are you doing here and how are you here?" I question

"Well, I heard about the shooting at school and wanted to know if your okay. Also I know where your parents keep the spare key." He answers

"Oh okay, thats sweet, Im fine. I just got shot in the back. but im fine now."

"Your really fine?"

"Yes"

He come sup to me and hugs me, and I hug him back. Then I hear a flash. I Look back and see Chris taking a picture.

"Why?"

"It's sweet watching you two. But I know you guys are just best friends."

"Yea, but your my best friend too." I say to her.

"I know, no one can replace me." she replies flipping her hair. We all laugh.

After recovering, i ask them all a question. "How about we all watch a movie."

"sure." they both say at the same time.

"ok, how about we watch all the hangover movies?"

"totally!" chris cheers

"ok" Matthew answers

"ok, Ill the movies in, chris can you get the popcorn, Matthew can you get the drinks in my fridge?"

"sure" they both say

They both into the kitchen to get the stuff while I find the movie.
I grab all the movies and pop the first one in whilist Chris and Matthew come and sit in the couch with the food and drinks.

"Ok then, lets get this party started!" Chris says with a smirk.

*~*~*~*~*

Its three in the morning when we finish all the movies. Let me just say, they are all really good movies. I would watch them all over again, but its three in the morning. We are all asleep, well except for me of course. I try falling asleep with Chris and Matthew, but fail. So I go into my room and onto my balcony. I look up ad see the beautiful night sky.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I jump and look around me. Then find Four in his balcony.

"You scared me, and yea, its beautiful."

"Just like you." I blush and look down.

"Shut up."

"Hey, just speaking the truth."
Then after that, neither of us said anything.
Then I spoke up.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you like me?"

"Why do I like you?" He repeats

"Yea"

"Well, theres a lot of things to like about you," he begins, while climbing out his balcony and onto the tree.

"You are amazing, smart, outgoing," he keeps getting closer. "beautiful, and different. But there are a million different reasons that I like you Tris. All good of course."

Then he is right in front if me. "Tris, you are not like any other girl I have known, I have watched you through out the years. When you laugh, its like angels singing. When you smile, the world shines brighter," He comes as close as he can, and puts his hands on my hips, pressing my hips against his. I blush when I feel his erection. "Tris, when I touch you, I feel better, I feel tingles, and sparks. and I know you feel then too."

Then he kisses me. And he was right, I do feel tingles and sparks. I kiss him back equal force and him. It feels right, to have his lips on mine. They fit on mine perfectly, like we were made for each other. He licks my lips asking for entrance. I open my mouth granting him entrance. Our tongues explore each others mouths, touching every inch. One of my hands run through his hair, pulling it gently, causing him to moan.

While my other hand stays on the back of his neck. Then he lifts he up and I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck, to make sure I don't fall. He moves in my room and sits on the couch in my room, not breaking the kiss. Then next thing we know, the door opens and Chris come through. She looks straight at us and her jaw drops, literally.

"What the-" she begins

"Chris, you know its not what it looks like." I say getting of Four's lap. He grips my waist harder, not letting go. I give him a glare and he lets go. I go up to Chris and hold her shoulders.

"Chris, you will not tell anyone what you saw, right?"

"Hmmmm, whats in it for me?"

"Chris!"

"Ok, ok. Fine, I wont tell anyone."

"Why shouldn't she tell anyone?" Four finally speaks up.

"Because," I turn to him "I don't want anyone to know that I've gone soft and fallen for my enemy."

"Oh, so you've fallen for me?" he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and turn back to Chris.

"What were going to do on my room anyways?"

"Oh, just see where you were. I couldn't find you when I woke up."

"Oh, ok."

"Well I'm going back to sleep, in the guest room." she says leaving

"Ok." The thing about Chris is that she has been here a thousand time and at this point, this is her second home.

"So," Four says "Will you go out with me?"
I turn to him with shock.

"Well, Four, I don't know if you actually like me or if I'm just going to be one your fuckbuddies."

"Tris, you know how much I like you."

"I know, but I still need to be convinced that you are done being a player and that you really want to be with me."

He comes closer to me and starts kissing my neck.

"Tris, will you be convinced, and soon." With that he leaves a lingering kiss on my lips and leaves my room and through the balcony. And as I watch him leave, I think to myself, 'gosh Four, what are you doing to me?'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n
Hello! I hope this good! I could have updated earlier, but there is school and practice. So yea. So please comment, vote and follow!

Until next time!