4- Stuck in an uncanny situation

"Voce nao deveria estar aqui."

(You shouldn't be here)

I frown at her as I'm astounded at her choice of words. I don't even know this woman and yet she has the balls to tell me where I should be or shouldn't be? Could this day get any worse?

Feeling helplessly chocked up, I straighten up my back and face her like a tigress out after her prey. Where in fact, I actually feel like a terrified mouse on the inside. And it's not even my fault. I mean, I just had a mini panic attack for crying out loud. I already showed my weakness to the most arrogant guy outside, I'm not about to make the same mistake twice.

"And why, pray tell, is that?" Going into a full on defensive mode, I put my hands on my hips and frown at her even more.

"Ele vai te pegar tambem."

(He will get you as well)

I feel the blood draining from my face as soon as I hear her say that. Maybe it has something to do with the contract, or maybe it's not I'm just being paranoid. But for a very good reason, I'm scared to death as I hear those words.

A million questions run through my mind, but the one that stands out the most is, "Quem vai?" (Who will)

But much to my dismay, at that exact moment, I hear men shouting outside the door. There's a big commotion outside but I've got more pressing matters at hand. As soon as I look at the woman, I know something is terribly wrong.

She looks as white as a ghost. Her eyes look like they'll fall out of her eye sockets as she says, "Ele esta aqui."

(He's here)

As if on cue, all the rest of the girls start rushing here and there, inside the restroom. Every girl trying her best to find a single opening she can use to get away. After a minute or two of trying and talking gibberish, some girls start crying while the rest start shouting back at the men outside.

The men start pounding vigorously at the door now, trying to get it to open. Looking at this entire scenario unfolding before me, I am just stuck to the spot I've been standing at. I cannot move or speak as I think of sharing the same fate as these girls. Who knows what kind of a mess they're into?

I whimper as I think of how after five minute of signing a contract I didn't want to, I'm going to end up in the hands of some kind of a monster. The way these women are acting, he's clearly someone very dangerous. Someone I should keep ten miles aways from.

But then a crazy thought, once again, appears in my mind. What if it's actually Andre setting me up? Oh stop it Nina, you've already signed the contract, there's no need for a set up. I'm the queen of crazy thoughts.

I start panicking once again as sweat starts to appear on my forehead and my ears heat up. I barely have enough time to think over things when this woman suddenly grabs me by the arm and drags me across the restroom.