3- A3

10,200 words (I just wanted to finish the "day" the chapters won't be too long in the future)

There is a cringe line later in the chapter but it's part of the story and that's how it happened in that reality already so it won't be changed but I acknowledge that it's cringe. It's where Harry says a lot of words at once. 

The heat of the sun burns my shoulders through the thin fabric of my t-shirt as I walk down the street.

"How'd you kill someone so casually?"

My voice comes out quiet and timid betraying my brave act.

I don't say more. I don't want to say more. That's all I wanted to know.

How can you kill someone so casually without showing any form of remorse?

How can you kill someone so casually with a perfect shot?

Instead of answering the question he brings his mouth to my ear, enjoying the way I lean away in fear.

"Listen to me."

The gun is next as he removes it from my abdomen bringing it so it stills in front of my line of sight, torturing my insides slowly. With blunt force he jerks it up under my chin, burning the now sensitive bone of my jawline.

"You're going to forget any of this happened. You're going to go out and do what you came here to do and if I hear you said a word about any of this to anyone I will not hesitate to find you and pull the trigger. Do you understand?"

My throat tightens at the mere thought, how long until he gets tired of me being here anyways, decides to just get rid of me?

Reluctantly nodding my head in his obey he moves back removing the gun from my face, the sting on my jaw pulsates more effectively now in the absence of the pressure, the same feeling occurring at my hip now that my mind is clear from any distractive presences.

When he backs away his eyes flicker to Liam and Jaden then back to mine once again only this time I was staring back into his.

The contact sends a shiver down my spine, my chest tightening more and more the longer I stare into those emerald eyes.

Wordlessly I slip my fragile figure out from underneath his heated gaze, making my way over to the exit of the room.

When I received the news I was going to have to shop for five boys in Vegas I didn't expect there to be so many available stores. It felt as if every one I passed I should've gone in to check out what they had in stock.

I didn't really know what they wanted to wear so I decided on just buying multiple neutral pieces in hopes they could sort out who wanted what.

From the looks of it though, they're not too worried about their wardrobes.

Even though I've obtained all the items I needed I decided to continue to shop. "Maybe I'll find something for myself" I had thought.

In reality it wasn't the chance of finding some cool clothes that intrigued me to stay out, it was the question of what would happen to me when I arrived back at the hotel.