Chapter 14💘

Adriana's house
December 17th
Adriana's POV:

"So what's the plan?" My sister Andrea asked, "Well I'm pregnant" I said as her eyes widened, "Is it Youngboy's?"

"No we never really slept together and I'm too far along for it to be his" I admitted, "Soooo who's is it?" Andrea asked as I shrugged.

"Shit  I don't even know, more importantly how am I gonna tell mom and dad?"

"You know they don't even fuck with you like that" Andrea said causing me to suck my teeth, "That's sad cause I'm their first born"

"Yeah but you know they got a reason for feeling the way that they do"

"Whatever" I sighed before pulling my phone out. "I would kill somebody for them" I read out loud looking at  what Kentrell posted.

It was a picture of  Chanel with the twins. "You know he love  them more than anything"

"Yeah I know, but one day...one day when he forgets about me and all the shit he put me through...I'll get my revenge"

Andrea gave me a confused look before shaking her head.

Wait til our kids grow up....just wait Kentrell Gaulden....

Same day
Chanel's POV:

"Where's Kayla?" I asked Jania who was holding Xavier before he started crying, "ok, ok let me give you to mommy" she said as I smiled, "Kay is with Nisha" she said as I nodded and we both walked out back.

"That baby weight going down" Jania said as I nodded, "I've been working out" I smirked and she laughed.

"Wassup" Ben said noticing me and Jania walk out back and Xavier finally stopped crying, "Who this?" I asked Ben while pointing to this white girl who was sitting next to him.

"I'm Crystal" she said as I nodded, "I thought your name was Crissy" Three said and Crystal scrunched up her face, "Who told you that?"

Three looked at Ben and Ben broke eye contact as I tried to to laugh. "Kayla is an angel" Nisha said walking over to me and Jania.

"She's quiet" I said as Nisha nodded and Kentrell walked over to me, "Can I get him?"  He asked as I nodded and handed him Xavier.

Kentrell been so clingy to him cause he don't like how Xavier starts crying when I'm not around. "I'm ready head out" Nisha said handing me Kayla, "Yeah me too, come on y'all" Jania said to Kayden and Kacey who were playing with Taylin.

"I'll catch y'all later" I said as they nodded and walked away.

Later that night

"Shhhh" I saw quietly before sitting Kayla in her crib. I had just sung to the twins and now I'm putting them to sleep.

I cut out the lights leaving a night light on and slowly shut the door. "Shit!" I whisper yelled seeing Kentrell behind me smiling.

"You always creeping around somewhere" I said as we walked to our room, "I ain't mean to scare you" he said as I fixed my robe.

"You good?"

"Yeah my back just hurts a little" I said before  laying down and Kentrell took his shirt off and laid beside me.

"You wanna watch tv?" I asked laying my head on Kentrell's shoulder and picking up the remote. " Sure-" before Kentrell could finish his sentence Xavier started whining, "I'll go-"

"Hold up" I said cutting him off and Xavier got quiet, "He spoiled already" Kentrell said shaking his head and I laughed.

"You really think we can raise these two?" I asked hoping to get an honest response, "Trust me...we got this" Kentrell said as I looked up and smiled at him before placing my lips on his.

And that's how I learned  to trust again....

The End!

Sorry for any mistakes, but should I write a story about the twins and what's going to happen to them once they get older and what's going to happen to Adriana and her unborn kid?

Ight I'm gone...Bye, love y'all ❤️