BEAUTIFUL

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because Im fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well.

One of the teenagers problem is the physical apperance right? I can say so cause Im one of them. We are very conscious about what does we look like. We want someone to see as glooming or even wonderful in there naked eyes. We want someone to admire us and loves us base on what we look like. But its definitely WRONG. The true you. The true us, is not base on how we dressed up. It's not on how you look like, it's on what you did. True beauty is seen in the innerself. It's in the heart.

God loves us no matter what. Eventhough we are sinners He still loves us and accept us as His own. And thats what our loving God is! We are perfect in His eyes. We are beautiful beacause He made us according to His image. Imagine how great is that! According to our Father ! Therefore, we must be proud of it and be thankful for what God have done. Do not listen to our adversary (satan) he keeps on telling you that, for you to pity yourself and to make you think that youre not beautiful enough and not worthy enough. Rebuke him in the name of Jesus! He has no authority to take you and to rule over you for Jesus own us.

Just always remember that : "You are beautiful for you made according to God's image".