Chapter 17(Pariz)

**Your P.O.V**

Eleanor and Louis were standing close together.They were both smiling.Louis was watching her like he saw an angel.I could see the love in they're eyes.And than bummm,they kissed.

Louis:I missed you so much.

Eleanor:I missed you too.She was crying.

Louis was huging her,It was like in a romantic movie..it was so cute,I thoud I would cry,they were so lovely.Then someone huged me from behind.It was Harry,he was holding me with his strong arms.He kissed my forhead and than he kissed me one more time,but now on the lips.It was full of passion.

Me:Haaa.-rryy.....stop!We broked apart.

Harry:What is it?

Me:We most to go.We will miss the plane...

Harry:Right..I totaly forgot when I was kissing you..com on guys.

We quickly toked our soudcasses,and I loocled the door from the apartment.Louis and Harry toked our sudcasses.And I could see Harry's muscls.Well he was wearing a black shirt.So..!But when I was watching him I thoud by myself,how sexy he is.And I really wanted him.You know in what why.I want to fell his hugs,kisses,love and gosh,his lips,curls...and all that in my bed.But I was still scared of that because I was still a virgi so ashamed.Wat would Harry said?When were thinking,we can say that he was sleeping with "many girls.He had one step nights.I'm waiting for the right and I thing that he's the right.Than I realized what I am thinking about?Gosh,I'm so stupid.I even don't know if he want's me in that "why".!

1 hour later:

When we arived at the airpot,they were fans and pips everywhere somehow I've already got used to it.Well we went on the plane.It taked some minuts,when the plane stared to move.I looked out of the window.We where high.But not to high.I've never been on an airplane,and I was a little scared from the high.I presed my body closer to Harry.He realized wath I am doing.So he presssed me closer to himself and kissed my forhead.

Harry:Don't be scared.I'm here.But now fall asleep.It's along way.

Me:Alllright.

3 hours later:

Harry:Baby,woke up?

Me:What,I was still laying on Harry and my eyes were closed.

Harry:Where here.

After a while I realized wath he was talking about.I slowly opened my eyes.

Me:Really?

Harry:Jup.I looked out of the window.It was dark so I can guess that it was night.I tooked my phone and unlocked it.It was 9.pm.Wow it so late!?I was sleeping pretty long,But I have enough time to hug the boys.I'm so exiting.

Harry:You knoe!When you were sleeping.I watched you all the time.I'm really happy that you're my girlfriend,and I love you soo much.I kissed him genetly on the lips.

30 minuts later:

We were driving in big black car with Paul.The car stoped driving and we stoped out of the car.It was night and I couldn't see so good,but I think we were standing infront of a hotel..Only I could see was the caption:Welcome in Plaza Hotel.OHH,nice name.

Harry:Com on,the leads are waiting.

We all went in the hotel.For a moment I thought I was in heaven.It was so beautiful.Candles everywhere,bonbons..I wont speak about the whole decoration.It was so beautiful,with another worl"expensive"!I was staring and for a while I didn't moved.Than Harry came to.