𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬

The party had escalated a few hours later, but nobody seemed to be having a good time. Or at least, nobody that Enola knew. Musa had gone to look for Aisha while Terra went off to meet new people. Since Enola was not interested in either of those things, she was left to lean against one of the Great Hall columns with the rest of the loners.

Taking a small sip of her water, Enola watched as a very attractive specialist walked up to one of her classmates. He was one of those guys that definitely had the looks but obviously didn't have the personality to match based on the way he held himself. Her eyes narrowed as his intentions began to reveal themselves to her in the form of an image of the first year embarrassing himself in front of the entire crowd.

Enola rolled her eyes just as Terra walked up to the two boys, "What are you bulling the first years? Be more basic," the short-haired girl scoffed, as she glared at the boy who was apparently named Riven.

Due to the nature of Terra's thoughts, it was very easy to see that he was apparently a bully to everyone. Riven didn't seem phased by her accusation, as he lopped an arm around the boy, "Wha-You can't bully the willing, right?"

It was obvious that the older student was drunk as he stumbled a bit, placing the majority of his weight on the first year. Enola knew that he was still sober enough to be able to control his thoughts for the most part and had no reason to be causing a scene. 

"I don't know what that means," The boy nervously said, backing away from Riven. He was obviously nervous as he tried to sound braver than he was. He cowered into himself like a scared puppy as he unsuccessfully tried to escape the situation. 

"Just ignore him," Terra scoffed, causing Riven to walk up to her. Enola could immediately read his thoughts and went into action before he could say anything to her suitemate.

"Yeah, she's right," Enola spoke, walking up to stand next to Terra, "He thinks he is a badass, but he is really just trying to hide the fact he is a little nerd who still sleeps with his action figures."

Enola watched as Riven's expression went from calm to furious in seconds as he quickly began attacking her thoughts with cruel language. He was most definitely a skilled specialist by the way he was able to catch onto her abilities quickly, showing minor skills in focusing his thoughts. Turning away from Terra, he looked over at the mind fairy in distaste, "Trying to defend your friend? Must be hard to be the big girl, huh, Terra," the tanned boy chuckled.

Both Enola and the first year moved to defend Terra, but she stopped them both before they could even begin. The young fairy knew how tormenting it could be to constantly worry about body image, and having someone point out one's insecurities was a total blow. Terra didn't show how his words affected her.

"No, no, I've got this," Terra held up her finger as she approached Riven with a murderous expression on her face, "People always think they can treat the big girl like shit because we are sweet and we are harmless, and you should be happy you are even talking to us, but sometimes we have had a really really," she scoffs, "bad day and some scrawny little asshole says the wrong thing at the wrong time."