Fall In Love With Me This Christmas (Christmas/ Zacky Vengeance)

Zacky was standing by the window, holding almost untouched glass of red wine in his hand. He was watching the girl he had his eyes on for as long as he can remember. 

She was his childhood friend, always there for him. And slowly, he started to develop his feeling towards that girl. Well, now a stunning young woman. She meant everything to him but he didn't have enough courage to tell her that. He was scared that if he does so, he will ruin the friendship they had. 

He didn't want to lose her completely. 

Zacky let out a deep sight and looked at this glass. He took a small sip and leaned against the wall, looking through the window at the dark starry sky of Huntington Beach. 

Brooklyn took a glance at her best friend leaning against the wall, distant look in his eyes. He was all alone, just keeping his distance. She excused herself and left the circle of people she was talking to. 

Silently walking up to Zacky she leaned agains the wall, too, small smile playing on her lips. 

"Why the long face?" she asked, gulping the last drop of her drink. Zacky looked at her meaningfully, putting on a little smile. Brooklyn didn't understood the look he gave her, so just ignored it. 

"Nothing. Just… Not feeling very social tonight." he shrugged his shoulders, taking another sip of his wine. Feeling her this close made Zacky's heart beat like crazy. He tried to calm himself but that didn't help. He was madly in love with her. 

"C'mon, Zacky! It's Christmas! You have to be cheery!" she grinned at him, trying to lift his spirits up. But he wasn't having it. "You are so grump." she pouted, putting her head on his shoulder. 

'Well, excuse me for being in love with you and not being able to confess it'  Zacky thought to himself as he finished up his drink. A smug smile appeared on Brooklyn's face. She took Zacky's hand and dragged him into the kitchen. 

"Brooklyn, what are you doing?" he asked her, enjoying the small contact he was receiving. 

"Your glass is empty." she replied cheerfully. 

"And?" he asked confused. She was definitely up to something. 

"Maybe, if I would get you drunk enough, you'll be cheery." she gave him a huge smile, filling up his glass with red wine, he was drinking earlier. 

"Brooklyn, I can't be cheery. It's impossible because-" he stopped himself, before he blurted out too much and ruined everything. 

"Because?" she asked, batting her eyelashes. She knew that Zacky was hiding something and she desperately wanted to know what it was. She was just that kind of person. If she would get curious, she won't stop until she knows everything. And Zacky knew it. 

"Nevermind. Just forget it." Zacky shook his head, gulping almost half of the glass. 

"Zacky, you know how I am - I will get to the bottom of this." she smirked his way, pouring some wine in her glass, too. 

"It would be better if you won't." Zacky muttered, his eyes clouding with sadness. Before Brooklyn could answer to his weird words, Zacky walked out of the kitchen, joining the celebration in the living room. 

'If she would just fall in love with me this Christmas…' Zacky thought as he came back to his spot by the window. 

Brooklyn let out a heavy sight. She knew that it won't be easy to get him talking. Probably impossible. She hated to see him like that - alone and sad. Especially on Christmas.