45. Keeping My Promise Part 2

A/N: 

GUYS PANSIN NIYO EVERY OTHER DAY AKO MAG-UPDATE THIS PAST FEW DAYS? :) SORRY GUYS HA, I HAVE WORK KASI. BUT DON'T WORRY KASI LAST 2 CHAPTERS NA LANG, THE ENDING AND THE EPILOGUE. DUN AKO BABAWI SA INYO, PROMISE. SANA MAGUSTUHAN NIYO HOW THINGS WILL END UP FOR BRENT AND YELEINA. :)

WILL LAUNCH MY NEW/3RD STORY SO STAY TUNED. :) 

I know she's upset with me. Sa lahat ng mga sinabi ko at kinilos ko, alam kong nainis siya. I didn't mean to say those thing and act so strange. Sabihin na nating gusto ko lang mas bigyan ng thrill ang sorpresa ko sa kanya.

 ---------------> EH ANG COOL LANG NIYA! ANG GWAPO!!!! <3

A surprise that will be the happiest one I'll ever throw for her. Ngayon pa na aproved na si Mr. Park, edi mas lalo ko pang pagbubutihan. Kaya sorry Yeleina.. Spare me a little more time and I'll be forever yours.

Flashback:

"Mr. Aragon, what brings you here?"

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Park. I am here because I care for and love your daughter very much. Please let me love her." Unti unti akong gumalaw mula sa pagkakatabi ko sa natutulog na si Yeleina upang makaluhod sa harap ng daddy niya. 

"Please hand over Yeleina for me. Please approve of this love. Please say everything that I have to do, if you want me to give up my company then I will. Just please give Yeleina to me. Let me take care of her... Mr. Park, alam kong mahal mo ang anak mo, hindi man ako Koreano but I love your daughter more than any Korean guy will do."

"I am begging you...let Yeleina and I be together."

(UNG UNANG CONVERSATION NA YAN IS FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, DOWN ON BENDED KNEES, DIBA HINDI KO PINAKITA KUNG ANO YUNG REACTION NG DADDY NI YELEINA. SO ETO NA. :"> )

"Prepare your company's papers and I'll prepare mine. Pumapayag ako but let's merge our companies. That way, alam kong hindi pa rin mawawalan ang anak ko. Will that be fine with you?"

"More than fine sir. I can give up everything just to have your daughter. Kamsahamnida."

"It's not easy to hand her to you, I've never been a good father to her, she cried a lot of times, she suppressed her feelings and experienced a lot of pain, I'm handing her to you because I know you're the one she needs the most."

"Sir, you may have a lot of differences but your daughter loves you.. She stayed for you dahil po mas mahalaga kayo sa kanya, that's painful for me but I admire her at the same time."

"Salamat. I'm giving back her passport and will get a flight for her. Hayaan mo muna syang magpagaling dito and pababalikin ko rin sya... Just promise me one thing, don't make her cry, love her all your life."

"Pangako po yan Mr. Park. I'll never forget this day. Habang buhay ko pong pahahalagahan ang araw na to."