Chapter 1

Do you ever have that feeling were you feel like your dreaming but your not? Sometimes life just isn't as great as it seems.
It all started this morning when Mr.Caesar was talking about are picture due next Monday and I was dumb enough to take my camera and start taking selfies. Mr.Caesar noticed and then he called on me and I totally blanked out because I prefer not to be in the spotlight, but luckily the bell rung. I tried to be the first out of class but Mr.Caeser pulled me aside to talk. Mr.Ceaser then told me that I looked nervous about something, so I should splash some water on my face. So, I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. But, in the corner of my eye I saw a butterfly in one of the stalls and thought maybe this will make a good picture. The door slammed wide open and George one of the most popular guys in school came in and was looking in the mirror mumbling to himself. Then, a girl came in screaming "Where the fuck are you finding all of this money, did your rich little parents give it to you or are you selling drugs?!" George put his hand in his pocket and brought out his gun and started threatning the girl. I soon realized it was my old friend Kira. The next thing I knew George had shot Kira...