04-Feng Hen

Her heart was beating, but a smile still remained on her face, with a puzzled look, "Eldest miss?"

Qiao Qing finally let go the phone and said, "That's I apologize."

"What are you saying! The master apologized to the subordinate? This is a shame to my mother. It's so late, the eldest miss should rest early. I am going to sleep as well."

After that, Liu Ping bypassed Qiao Qing and left as if running away.

Qiao Qing didn't stop her and turned around, crossed her arms, looking at Liu Ping's back disappearing around the corner.

She looking forward to the exciting events that would soon happens.

What could it be?

The Jing Sect.

An ancient door with carvings of giant flowers slowly opened and a group of men dressed in black suits followed a lean and tall silhouette inside.

The man's face against the light had a handsome visage, his thin lips are slightly pursed, his eyes are like a cold pool, with extraordinary aura.

Peng Yue, who had been waiting for a long time, stepped forward and reported "Sect Leader, our mission to kill Jun Yexuan has failed. He..."

Feng Heng 's hand that were unbuttoning the cuff of his sleeves paused and interrupted him, "Who ordered you to kill Jun Yexuan, hmm?"

There is no fluctuation in the tone, but it is full of oppression.

Peng Yue startled and quickly knelt down, "Team Qin accepted the mission and ordered us to go. Sect Leader you weren't here, so Head Qin from the Jing Sect had the most power. We didn't dare to disobey Head Qin's order."

Feng Hen's lips stretched a little. In a tone that was commanding but not angry, he instructed,   "Bring him here."

Qi Feng who was standing on the side answered "Yes, sir."

Not long after, Qi Feng brought a person to Feng Hen and threw the person onto the ground.

Feng Hen sat on the main seat and his frigid gaze focused on the person who was lying by his feet, "Who gave you the guts to provoke Jun Yexuan?"

Qin Hai trembled, "S.. Sect Leader... I don't know. Ah, I just saw someone place a requested, so I took it, you..."

Feng Hen interrupted him, "Who is the employer?"

Qin Hai curled his fingers slightly, hesitatingly said, "Jun Yexuan's fourth uncle, Jun Tianlin."

Feng Hen chuckled lightly, "Very well."

Then he instructed Qi Feng, "There is a document in the study that records all the evidence of Jun Tianlin's crimes over the years. Send someone to Jun Shao to send it over."

"Yes,sir." Qi Feng turned around and looked at Qin Hai, "Then this person...?"

"You know what to do if someone broke the rules of Jing Sect."

Qin Hai immediately crawled to the front when he heard the words . "Forgive me this time, I know I was wrong, Sect Leader!"

Feng Hen lifted his foot to avoid his touch, and said coldly, "Drag him away." After Qin Hai was taken away, Feng Hen looked at Peng Yue who was aside. , "What else do you want to say? Speak."

Peng Yuexian stepped forward, thought for a while, and asked: "Sect Leader, is Young Master Jun really that powerful?"

Feng Hen picked up the tea from his subordinates and blew it casually.

It seems that he admire Jun Yexuan as an opponent very much, he couldn't help but say a few words, "Otherwise, why do you think it is him who sits in the seat of the head of the Jun family and not his uncle? You all couldn't kill him too right?"

Peng Yue said, "But we almost succeeded, but a girl appeared and saved him."

Feng Hen put down the tea cup and raised his eyes to look at him.

Peng Yue spread out the palm of his hand and handed the necklace over, "The girl is so skillful, even I am not her opponent. She asked me to give this to you, Sect Leader, saying that young master Jun is now under her possession."

When Feng Hen saw the fishbone pendant on the necklace, his pupils suddenly tightened.

He stretched out his hand to take the necklace, and slowly rubbed the fishbone pendant with his fingers, his eyes changing uncertainly.