Chapter 2 - Finding Match

Every dawn of everyday I can't help but think about how lonesome I've become. I can't help but feel pathetic and it even reaches the point of questioning my existence in this big and ugly world we live in called "Earth." I know this is really negative in so many ways and you're probably sitting there thinking like, "wtf am I reading" but yeah, deal with it.

It didn't take long until I decided to become more outgoing, which was probably the hardest and dumbest thing I've ever tried doing. All I really managed to accomplish was successfully embarrasing myself every time I try to socialize. But thanks to my gutlessness I saw this guy in our homeroom which seemed to be in the same situation as me.

Assuming that he was a loner like me, I came up to him with the hopes of making a new friend, as I was walking towards him a group of other guys approached him first asking him to join their gaming session after school, it was weird how he wasn't too excited about it, then I realized he was one of their friends, so I decided to not continue my plan of approaching him, mainly because I couldn't accept the fact that he had friends and I didn't.

After school, I was running home when I bumped into someone who looked familiar, I tried to remember when and where I saw him, then it came back to me, he was the guy I tried to approach earlier at school. I'm embarassed as fuck and I didn't know what to do, so I slowly walked past him but then I hear a faint voice behind me like he was mumbling some words or something, I tried to ignore it and continued walking but he soon caught up to me, still frustrated about my clumsiness, he went ahead of me and said "it's ok, i'm sorry too."