Chapter Twenty:Guys night

Yo yo yo who else is pissed that Ed fucking Sheeran didn't win album of the year for the Grammys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles slurred something in his sleep making drool land on Derek's shirt sleeve.Derek's snored quietly arm wrapped loosely around Stiles.The room was completely still the only sound was the breathing of both boys.

A sharp knock on Derek's door woke him,even though he was in Stiles' room the knock was still loud for his sensitive ears.Derek untangled himself gently from Stiles and tiptoed back to his room as quiet as possible.

He opened his door to see both of his older brothers standing outside his door.Dustin was grinning and Daniel had a small smile on his face.Derek yawned and opened his door wider.

Derek flopped onto his bed and his brothers entered his room.Dustin sat down on Derek's computer chair and David sat down by Derek's legs.Derek looked at his brothers expectantly.

"We want to go out and have a guy night."Daniel spoke up and Derek sighed.

"What time is it?"He mumbled into his pillow.

"Six."Dustin started flipping through Derek's papers on his desk.

"Where to?"Derek questioned looking at his brothers.

"Dinner,movies,where ever we want."Dustin shrugghed and Derek nodded.

"Yeah,yeah I'm in."Derek sat up rubbing at his tired eyes.

Daniel smirked and patted Derek's leg.Dustin grinned got up from his chair and sat on top of Derek happily.Derek groaned in response.

"Well get your shoes on and wake up Stiles."

"Stiles?"Derek whizzed.

"Yup we're bringing him along,why leave him out?"Daniel spoke casually and Derek was about to protest when his brother gave him the 'shut up and don't be rude' look.

Derek sighed and shoved Dustin off of him.He slipped out of bed and trudged to the bathroom.He shut and locked the door behind him,he didn't want his brothers to walk in on him using the bathroom or on him and Stiles.

He quickly relieved himself and washed his hands.After that he quietly made his way to Stiles' bed and climbed on but slowly so he wouldn't wake him up abruptly.

Derek wrapped his arm around Stiles gently and kissed his neck softly.Stiles mumbled a soft hum but continued to sleep.Derek sprinkled gentle kisses against Stiles' jaw and neck.Stiles' eyes fluttered open and he smiled tiredly.

Stiles smiled and closed his eyes again making Derek chuckle.He kissed Stiles on his lips and Stiles reacted immediately kissing him back.Derek grinned and separated from Stiles,Stiles brought Derek closer and snuggled his head on Derek's chest.

"morning." Derek murmured even though it was night time,he knew his brothers were near by so he spoke as quiet as possible.

"Morning."Stiles smiled and kissed Derek on his neck.

Derek blushed but smiled because he loves waking up Stiles because he's always so gentle.Derek rubbed Stiles arm in a soothing manner.Stiles rested his head in the crook of Derek's neck.

"my brothers want to have a guys night and you're invited."Derek shifted his weight so that Stiles could be more comfortable.

"Yeah?"Stiles grinned and Derek chuckled.

"Yeah so go put your shoes and something warm on."Derek smiled and sat up.

Stiles pouted and brought Derek back down so they were eye to eye.Stiles smiled and ran a finger over Derek's bottom lip.He kissed Derek softly drawing the kiss out,his hands resting on Derek's face.