💓 Betty's sick 💓

Suggestion from @wildanimalgaming7
Not smut :)

As beautiful as Betty Cooper was, she was about ten times as stubborn.

It wasn’t always a bad thing , her stubbornness had gotten him out of a lot sticky situations, and her inability to back down was one his favorite traits

But this was not the time to be stubborn.

Standing in her doorway glaring at him was his incredibly adorable, sick girlfriend.

“What are you doing here juggie, shouldn’t you be in Chem class right now?”

It was hard to take her grumpy glare too seriously when she sounded like a stuffed up chipmunk.

He gently pushed her back and led her to the couch.

“Well, schools kind of a drag when the only person worth going for isn’t there.” He shrugged

Betty’s eyes softened before she shook her head

“No, juggie I’m fine, it’s a cold, I’m not gonna let you miss school because I have a cold.” She shivered involuntarily

Jughead was immediately on his feet digging in her spare closet for the thick wool blanket he knew the coopers kept in there.

Carrying it back to the couch he placed it over his girlfriend and tucked her in gently.

“Bets, I wanna be here, with you, you’re sick you shouldn’t be alone.. and why aren’t you wearing socks? You’re just gonna make yourself more sick, don’t move.” He ordered, running up the stairs to retrieve her fluffy socks.

She sunk back into the couch smiling at her amazing, considerate, all around perfect boyfriend.

Who would have thought jughead jones would be running around getting socks for a girl.

As he came back down the stairs, he ran into the kitchen for a second before coming out empty handed causing her to raise a brow.

“I was just checking for something” he said handing her the socks which she happily placed on her feet. She was cold.

“You should sleep. You have to get rest or you won’t get better at all, think of how much school I’ll miss.” He smirked at her

She rolled her eyes, before reaching her arms out for him.

“Sleep here with me just for a little.”
She said in a tiny voice.

It was not humanly possible to say no to those puppy dog eyes and pouty lips.

He laid with her until he heard her breathing even out before slowly sliding out from under the covers and heading to the store.

On the way to the store he mentally catalogued everything he would need to make his girlfriend feel better.

It was weird caring about someone like this.

He had no one before Betty.

His mom was gone, jelly bean was gone, and his dad… well his dad was definitely not in the picture.

But Betty she gave him someone to care about, someone who cared about him.

She had gotten him a job at her moms paper,

She was helping him fix his relationship with Archie, while introducing him to new friends.

And she was the biggest support system he had ever had.

It was different, good different.

So that’s why he was currently on his way back to the beautiful blondes house with an armful of groceries and a smile on his face.

Opening the door with the spare key they kept under the gnome, he tiptoed to the kitchen noticing Betty still asleep on the couch.

As he put together the soup for her he pulled the chocolate milk out of the bag and poured two glasses.

He heard a sleepy voice behind him.

“Is that chocolate milk?” Betty was leaning against the door wrapped up in the huge quilt, smiling drowsily.

“Yep, and you can have it as long as you eat your soup” he smiled faux sternly.

“Alright dad.” Betty laughed

As jughead put the glasses down he moved towards Betty wrapping his arms around her waste

“Ooh, daddy? A new nickname? I like it” he grinned evilly

“Ew juggie that’s gross” she giggled smacking his arm.

He laughed attempting to move away from her before he felt the skinny arms wrap around his waist, the blanket falling to the ground.

“ I love you jughead.”

He felt his heart ache as he looked down at the love of his life.

“I love you too Bets ” he tilted his head down for a kiss before she wiggled away.

“Jughead! I’m sick you’re gonna catch it”

He caught her around the waist again, quickly putting his lips to hers.

Pulling away he smiled.

“Totally worth it.”

I was on a tight schedule writing this one that's why it's so short