11

I just gotta say that what I'm about to write makes me very un-comfortable and I'm turning red even as I think about it. I just guessed some of you would want a bit of the action between Troy and Casey.

***

I wake up and sneeze, something tickling my nose. I reach my hand up with my eyes closed and brush it away.  I settle down again and rub my head against the person I was laying on.

The thing tickles me again and I jump up, eyes snapping open. Person?

I look down and squeak at a very muscular and bare-chested Troy. He mumbles in his sleep and yanks me on top of him again. I yelp as I crash on top of him. he buries his face in the crook of my neck, taking a deep breath in.

I shoot up and am immediately brought back down. I growl in frustration and feel the vibration of Troy chuckling. I glare at him through my eyelashes and watch as he tightens his hold on me.

I suddenly have an idea and smile evilly. I run my hands down around his chest and to his back, moaning. I feel as he freezes but I keep on going. My hands take control and I slowly move my hand down to his pants. My hands move slowly down to the bulge in his pants, teasing him, still moaning. As i go to rub him is hands shoot out and grab my hands.

I look up at him and spot his black eyes, I widen my own as I realised I went too far. He flips us over so he's on top of me, causing me to yelp.

His growls rumble softly in his throat as he starts to kiss my neck, causing my back to arch. I move my hands all over his back, exploring his body while he kisses me.

I push him back when he tries to take my shirt off. I'm breathing hard and watch as his eyes start to return to normal, he blinks and looks at my face.

"Sor-" I shush him by pressing my fingers to his lips and press my lip against him before pulling back again.

"I just don't want to move too fast" I say barely above a whisper.

He nods and we lay there for a while before I get up. He growls, causing me to laugh and I make my way to the walk-in closet. I'm about to close the door when I remember I needed a shower. I leave the door as I pick out today's outfit:
Black skin tight leggings
A grey T-shirt
A grey baggy matching hoodie
And white converse

I mumble to Troy that I was gonna take a shower and I close the bathroom door.

When the water hits me my muscles immediately relax. I wash my my whole body and then my hair. When I had finished my shower I step out and dry myself. When I finally reach out for my clothes I realise I had left them in the closet.

I sigh dramatically and wrap the tiny white towel around my body and peek out the bathroom door, Troy was gone, I sigh in relief,  throw open the closet door and step inside.

I pull my towel off and throw it to the side, looking for where I had left my clothes. Finally my eyes land on them and I walk towards them but stop again when I hear a familiar low growl in front of me. I look up again and spot a half dressed Troy staring at me with wide black eyes.

His eyes travel so slow down my body I could practically feel his hot gaze. I look down at my body and spot what had caught his attention, I was butt-naked.

I squeal and run for the towel when I reach it I pull it protectivally around my body. Suddenly I'm backed against the wall by Troy, his chest pressed against mine though I refused to open my squeezed shut eyes.

Troy sniffs me and steps back, I open my eyes and spot him across the closet. I spot his still black eyes and open my dry mouth though he beat me to talking.

"Your on your cycle..." he says slowly as if he's choosing his words carefully.

That's when I was aware of the trickling down my leg. My face burns in embarrassment and I grab my clothes to get changed in the bathroom.

When I was changing I realise that's why Troy acted like that. Let me explain, when a werewolf woman was on their period they release this chemical thing in the air that basically turns all the wolves in a ten mile radius... you know... horny.

When I was finished I bent down to wipe the blood off my leg and scream.

************************************

Another short chapter though to be honest I just wanted it over.

I am still red even from finishing this.

Please comment your thoughts and vote!!!!