Chapter 3: A Deadly Confession.

YOUR POV

Eunwoo pulled me inside and slammed the door in Jungkook's face. I didn't know why he was acting this way. I didn't even get to see him go.

"What was that about?" I questioned, a bit confused with his odd behaviour.

"Y/N..." He stopped talking to look out the window, checking if Jungkook was still there. After realizing he wasn't, he sighed and returned to me.

"What the hell were you doing with a guy like him this late? You should've called me. I would've picked you up myself." He reprimanded, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I called you like 3000 times but you didn't pick up your phone. And what do you mean by 'A guy like him'?" I furrowed my eyebrow while angrily grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I heard some awful rumours that he killed his brother because he didn't allow him to have a doll he liked. What a sicko..." Eunwoo sank into the couch and turned on the TV.

My eyes widened in disbelief and the water in my mouth was dying to escape.

He did...what?

"What? Jungkook doesn't seem like he would touch a fly. But you're telling me that he murdered his brother? Over a doll?"

"Stay away from him. He has potent connections and we never know what's going inside that crazy head of his." He sternly told me. My heart refused to believe this but my head considered the possibility. I thought back on our interactions. Every time we talked and every time we met eyes.

And to think that I did it all with a murderer?

After what felt like an eternity, the weekend arrived. Jisoo and Nayeon wanted to go Valentine's Day shopping since it was a few days away. Valentine's Day was the perfect opportunity for me to disclose my crush on Hyunjin. We've been friends for 8 years and through those 8 years, Hyunjin has been nothing but supportive and gentle to me.

And look at him!! How could you not fall for him?

Nayeon has always had a crush on my brother and Jisoo wanted to confess to my colleague at the convenience store.

Eunwoo told me to stay away from Jungkook but it became increasingly difficult. Especially when he was being so nice to me. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I wanted to believe that the rumours were baseless and substantiated with subjective opinions. I wanted to believe that he did something minor and that the rumours slowly got out of hand.

But the slightest possibility that he could have actually killed his brother alarmed me. Did he really?

He seems so...innocent.

POV: JUNGKOOK

I added a photo of Y/N working at the convenience store to my board. This board helped me get to know her better. Her work, friends, family, interests, favourite food, drink, restaurant, place to hang out. Seeing her every single day sparks new emotions in me.

Emotions that are difficult to explain.

Emotions that are so hard to control.

With Valentine's Day coming up, I wanted to take the opportunity to express my feelings. I need her so bad and I want her to love me the same way I love her.

But I'm afraid I'm going to have to use force.

I need to dispose of possible obstacles. Her close friends and her family. I couldn't have anyone come looking for her, trying to take her away from me. That would be the last thing I desired. It was going to be difficult to get remove everyone so I decided to focus on the 2 main problems.