Revenge Is Sweet.

Sure, Number 45, Ox, was a little disappointed by losing the game, but not that much. He was rarely off the bench as it was because of the way he moved: Like an Ox in a china shop. He couldn't help that he felt uncomfortable in his own skin. Number 30, Brett, made him feel right at home.

The Ox and Brett have been dating for quite some time now. He always had a thing for gingers. Most of the guys on the team aren't too accepting of it, but then again, most of the guys don't know. Brett always sat next to Ox on the bus rides home with the bus rides dark and his hand in between Ox's legs. But their relationship has always been rocky since the beginning of ball season. All the cheerleaders have always claimed to see Brett and the water boy sneaking off places together at the end of the game, but I know that Brett just goes to the bathroom or talks to his parents or something. The water boy was scrawny and Brett liked his men big.

He dried off his sweat from his forehead with a random shirt from the bench. The coach had thrown him in for a litttle bit of the Varsity game because they were close to losing anyways at the time and didn't have much to lose. Crowds rushed through the double doors as the opposing teams supports and team itself rushed to the commons to greet family and talk and what-not. Ox always tried staying behind after games for his lover. For Brett. 

Sitting down on the bench, he reached behind to the first row of bleachers to pull his phone out of his duffel bag. Still no texts from mom. She never showed up at his games anymore.

Just as he was checking his phone, Number 24, Scotty, sat down on the bench next to him. Ox didn't even face his way. Scotty had been flirting with him sometimes in the past but he acted like he never noticed it. ''Have you seen Brett?'' Ox finally asked Scotty, giving him the attention Ox knew he wanted.

''I think he went in the locker rooms. Girls locker rooms, actually. Should be to the right over there by the double doors.'' Scotty replied, keeping his hands in his lap and tapping his foot as if he's anxious. His hair flopped a little when he did it, a black mass of curls on his head. Ox nearly thought it was cute.

He punched his arm playfully yet not so playfully after Scotty replied. He didn't appreciate the cheerleaders saying shit, let alone any of the guys. He had thought that they respected him as a person more than that. But no. Scotty just wanted dick. Ox got up from the bench, slipped his phone in his basketball short's pockets, and made his way for the girl's locker room, where his lover was supposedly suppose to be. Hopefully alone.

Ox made his way through the crowd of people like an actual ox in a china shop; he didn't care that he bumped into or knocked people over. They lost a fucking game. And he might lose his lover on the same night. The double doors were in his sight, so Ox looked quickley to his right and sure enough, there was a door slightly ajar, light streaming through giving Ox the sight of a white bricked room. He practically sprinted through that door and into the cold, musty room. He could hear the noise of the shower echoing in the room...along with a couple of other sound effects.

He stayed close to the wall to his right as he walked down the long hall leading to the main lockers. There was an open archway that lead into the showers and the moaning and screaming of what, of course, sounded like a teenage boy and the grunts of Brett got louder. Ox about puked. 

Running out the nearest exit of the room to his left, he didn't bother to look back as he puked up all of his nachos from earlier near the outside entrance of the door. The outside air was bitterly cold. He never wanted any of the rumors to be true. Just as he thought this, the boy's locker room entrance down the alley way gave a loud bang as someone swung it open quickley. Scotty ran out.

''Man, they're really getting it on in there, aren't they?'' Scotty yelled obnoxiously, jogging towards Ox as he went to throw up again. He didn't know who Brett was even with or how long they've been doing this, how long that Brett has been cheating. On Ox.

Ox used his forearm to wipe the excess vomit from his face as he stared daggers at Scotty. Waves of emotion passed over Ox like a tsunami and he wanted to both beat the shit out of Scotty and crush that scrawny body against his own and claim as his own to do what he willed with. Ox decided to go with the latter.

Ox moved across the slick, wet concrete at what felt like the speed of light as he came towards Scotty. He didn't expect it for a minute. Ox slamed Scotty using his pelvis against the brick wall of the outside part of the school and grabbed his wrists to hold them above Scotty's head.

Ox nodded at Scotty's smiling, giddy face that reminded Ox of a kid in a candy store. ''This okay?'' Ox asked. Scotty nodded excitedly. ''I need a yes!'' Ox slamed Scotty's wrist on the last word as Scotty shouted 'yes!'. That's all Ox needed.Ox felt in control for once. He felt so on top of the world with who does what in this situation and he wanted more of it. He wanted to leave here satisfied today.''Then bend your ass over, pretty boy.'' Ox said through gritted teeth. Revenge is sweet, cum is sometimes sweeter.