ᴠɪ

𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!"

××

THE WIND blew around the two slightly, mixing up the blonde hair with (y/hc), the two standing there patiently as Tanya decised to show the viking how to hunt for animals. It was quite the sight to see, the thought of over a century of year old vampires and one of them teaching the other, who is by far older than her, how to hunt, quite the sight and could be quite the laugh as well.

Tanya smiled as she witnessed an animal being taken down by her mate. Her mind filled with worry as her body filled with pride, she couldn't help with the contradicting emotions but it became apparent either way. The viking held a small smirk, head ticking only once as she made her way over to Tanya.

The voices filled her head abruptly, the paranoia still there, still strong, but she pushed it away to enjoy the moment she would have with Tanya. "The most disgusting think I ever had." (Y/n) stated, grimacing at the aftertaste of the animal, Tanya chuckled and shook her head. "That's the way we live, love." Her hand came upon the (y/sc) skin, caressing her cheek softly as her eyes held adoration.

"I would assume after so many years away, you would have a huge grudge against me." The viking stated, sarcasm in her voice as the two held eye contact. "I thought so too, but as I said before, it was hard to push away what we had."

Pulling away, (Y/n) stared at Tanya with an off look, her head ticking twice before she was pulled away. "Is someone else supposed to be here?" She asked the blonde, a guarded expression on her face. Tanya looked confused, it was only her coven that was to be here, who else could?

"I'll take your confusion as a no." (Y/n) took Tanya's hand and led her back to the house, Tanya looked around frantic and called for the other coven members. "(Y/n) sensed someone here." All of them growled slightly except for Kate.

"Relax, Edward is here with Renessmee, she brought Bella and that dog along." Her nose scrunched up with disgust and soon enough all of the members did when the putrid smell of wet dog filled the air.

A knock was at the door and Kate went to answer is, Garrett taking a step only to hold himself back and standing near (Y/n). Kate opened the door and was face to face with Edward, Bella and Jacob behind them as Renessmee stood in front of him.

The girl's eyes widened and a happy expression was placed on her face when she saw the viking, red eyes slowly transitioning into gold, now showing as an orange. Much like Garrett's.

Edward met Tanya's narrowed eyes, a questioning look on her face as she asked mentally why he was here. "Renessmee wanted to see the Pagan." The next words that fell out of Tanya's mouth were filled with venom. "She has a name." Edward, however, didn't care and looked towards his daughter.

She wasted no time, running into the house and stopping right in front of (Y/n). The woman stared down at the small child and tilted her head. She pointed her finger towards the brunette and looked back up at Tanya. "Child?" Of course she knew, she was just unsure as to what to do with Renessmee.

"I told her about us. Before..." Tanya trailed off, a frown falling on her lips as she remembered. (Y/n) was quick to act and placed a small kiss on the blonde's cheek. Then turned her eyes back to the small brunette.