Chapter 15 | Emotions

Y/N was currently walking back to her room to recover herself to get her fake side back. She never wanted anyone to see her sad, so she hid behind shadows to get to her room. As she arrived, she layed her ripped golden fans in the corner of the room where no one could find it. My face didn't feel any clue of emotion, it was blank with shadows shading over them. If I had a mirror somewhere, I could see what would happen to my eyes. Did my eyes feel any emotion? Do they ever help you find feelings....even if they are rainbow coloured? No one could tell, maybe that's why I feel blank.. I layed on my futon staring at the fans in the corner. It was golden before but now it's colour wasn't shiny but dull. "I hope Nii-San would forgive me." I mumbled as I layed onto my futon.

Rainbow orbs were on her the whole time, he felt a crack on his heart. "Don't worry sister, I will fix everything for you.....to make you 'happy'"

Meanwhile..outside the fortress...

Tanjiro was currently letting Nezuko sleeping on his lap while treating his other two friends. But he couldn't stop thinking the sorrow in her eyes. "Why were her eyes blank? And I wonder who made those fans for her...must be someone she loves." Tanjiro thought as one of his friends started to wake up. "T-Tanjiro?" Zenitsu sat up weakly with bandages on top of his forehead. Inosuke started to wake up screaming. "AHAGAHAGAHAH" "SHUT UP WILL YOU!" The two started scolding eachother as Tanjiro thought about that Uppermoon 2. "She isn't a normal one," Tanjiro thought.

Time skip

Y/N was currently sitting on her futon staring at the fans again. Her eyes were starting to lose colour, she was starting to feel even more blank. She started evolving to start losing her smile due to the things that she loved the most were broken. What would happen if Y/N also lost her loved friends who treats her like family? Will she lose her smile completely?

The others were currently getting worried at Y/N for not smiling often and being herself. She wasn't the teaser or crackhead anymore. She was more like the old Y/N which no one knew that was her from before except for Douma.

Flashback

"Y/N-San!~" A little Douma appeared with fans in his fans.
"Yes Nii-San?...." I said bluntly as I stared at the grey sky, wondering when it would change colour.
"Man Y/N~ Why aren't you happy?~ I hate it when you all go blank like that Y/N-San!" Douma said as he sat down next to Y/N rubbing her back for comfort.
"I just want to know what being happy really feels like Nii-San..." I said while rocking my legs back and forth.
"No worries Y/N! I got you a gift to help you!" Douma then pulled out two more golden fans with lotus markings on it.
"Huh?...Fans?" I said while looking at them curiously.
"Take it Y/N! It may help you begin to feel ' happiness'!" Douma cheered on as he held on to it to Y/N's hands.
Y/N then began to fiddle it for a little, she started feeling a bit bright at the satisfying colours the fans had, it shone in the light as the sun started to peek out of the grey clouds.
"Oh, the fans are like the sun." I said as I fiddled it about more, flapping it back and forth.
"See Y/N? You can feel feelings once you have your fans around! You could also do many things with it! Like dancing!" Douma suggested making me feel a bit more bright when he mentioned dancing.
"Thank you Nii-San, your the best brother I had." I smiled making Douma shocked a bit.
"You smiled!" Douma squealed making me feel many more emotions.

Sometime later, Y/N started to dance around the cult more often whenever she wanted.
She just wanted to feel the feeling of being Bright.

Again....

Flashback end

The parts of the fans were gone, making Y/N look at the blank space in the corner in confusion. "Y/N-San?" I looked around to see Douma peeking through my door. I stared at him with dull rainbow eyes awaiting for him to continue. "Yes Nii-San?" I said. "Well I'm sorry for your fans Y/N-San, but I fixed them!" Douma then showed the newly replica of golden lotus fans made from the old parts. I gasped in shock to see the fans all new. My pupils started to light a bit of colour back, from looking at how the light would reflect the golden colours of the fan.

I felt Brightness again. "Nii-San? But how?" He place the fans onto my fans as he sat down next to me rubbing his hand on my back. "Well, you know how I hated seeing you all sad instead of being happy?" Douma comforted making me have the flashbacks from those words. "Well, I had to fix it for you Y/N-San!~ I can't stand seeing you all blank and sad!" Douma cheered on making me a bit guilty. "I'm sorry Nii-San for letting you fix the fans," I said. "No worries Y/N-San! As I said, you should smile more often!" Douma went on making me feel warmth in my eyes. "Thank you Nii-San...for finding my happy self back."

AHAHAHAGAHAH THIS IS SO HARD TO WRITE SJSNXNSJDJSKS