Donald x Gray

Grays POV
————————————————————
I woke to the sound of my phone buzzing. I don't remember dreaming, I don't remember what day it is, all I know is my phone is buzzing. I pick it up and glare at the name the showed up.
"What?"
"DUDE WHERE ARE YOU?!" Was Ben always this loud?
I was quiet. I pulled the phone away from my ear and saw the time. Shit. Im late for school. Like really late.
"GRAY?"
"Can you, I don't know, NOT SCREAM INTO YOUR PHONE?!"
"Am I screaming?" Ben asked, obliviously?
"Yes. Now why are you calling me?"
"You're not here! You if all people aren't at school and I thought you died. Are you okay? You sound sick."
I sighed. "No, I'm not sick. I'm tired. Your call just woke me up. I slept through my alarms."
I could hear Ben talking to people. I couldn't make out their voices. Dizzy. I felt dizzy. And hot. I had kicked off my blanket in the middle of the night and was left with nothing but my sheet and clothes to keep me warm. I shouldn't be feeling dizzy or hot.
"Are you sure your not sick? It doesn't seem like you to oversleep dude," Alex was talking this tine.
"...you know I'm not really sure." I sat up and a wave of nausea hit me like a ton of bricks. "I feel sick."
And as if my body needed to prove it another wave of nausea came crashing over my head. I got up quickly, ran to the bathroom, and promptly threw up. By the time I was done heading up anything left on my stomach I was gasping for breath. I stood and made my way to the kitchen, got myself water, and went back to bed. I was going to sleep more when I heard "Gray, did you die?!"
I sighed and grabbed my phone. "Yes. The one you call Gray Yeon has died a horrible death in the few seconds he wasn't in the phone. Terribly sorry. If you wish to speak to him, text this number. I'm sure he has his phone on him in hell."
I hung up the call later back in bed after downing the water and went back to sleep.
————————————————————
Yes, yes I am aware that this is short. I'm terribly sorry. I wrote a completely different thing on my laptop, still leading to gray being sick. I didn't like it tho so... I wrote this cause I can't sleep! It's not that late but my parents don't like letting their children sleep in!
ALSO!!!!!
I may or may not have made more fan art... you can't blame me tho. If your reading this you are also obsessed with weak hero and desperately need more
I give you ✨fanart✨
SCRATCH THAT!!! MY PHONES NES ON DRUGS SO I CANT PUT IT IN HERE!!!!
...yet
*spoiler I went to Pinterest found a girls outfit and did my best to draw gray in it while he glared and asks what the fuck is he wearing...*
I could have just deleted a bunch of that but I didn't feel like it.
All of this is unimportant btw I'm just bored
I SHOULD MAKE ONE IF THESE THINGS AND JUST CALL IT BOREDOM AND YOU CAN FUND OUT SOME IF THE RANDOM THINGS I THINK ABOUT!!!!!!
okay okay okay.
THANKS FOR READING! I do have a plan this time, I promise I'm not just gonna write stupid shit and hope for the best
Thanks again!
Have a good day/night!
OH AND I STARTED A NEW FSNFIC AND MAYBE YOO SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT YOU DONT HAVE TO ITS JUST A SUGGESTION
okay now I'm done