30 - epilogue

ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ ᗷᗴᔕTᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ

ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇᔕ ᗷᗴᔕTᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ

𝐴 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

'forever and always'

6 years later
______

there she was, walking up to the altar wearing a beautiful white gown. lace material wrapped around her chest in a v neck shape complimenting her breasts. the rest of the dress wrapped closely to her body, showing off her curves. the gown dragged down to the floor leaving a small trail of white cloth behind her as she walked. her dark hair was pinned back by a beautiful pearl clip. a smile placed at her lips as she locked eyes with mine.

god I'm so lucky

her arm was linked with kais who walked her protectively up the isle. he had grown a lot taller these last few years and had really got his life together, we all had. hannah and nico had tied the knot last year, alejandro had found himself a girl, rachel and robbert had there first child on the way taylor and kai have been talking it up and its deadly obvious they like each other but are both way to stubborn to admit it. and then there was cam and i. she is the one person i would give up anything for.

alejandro was my best man and camila had chosen lily for her main bridesmaid, which did make me jealous but i would never admit that.

she reached the altar and kai kissed her cheek and whispered something to me before turning back to sit in the frony row next to taylor.

"look after for me, i trust you"

was all he said i smiled at this, remembering how hard it was to get kai to trust me again after cam and i announced we were back together. I turned my attention to the beautiful girl in front of me. we smiled at each other taking in the moment, clearly ignoring the first few words the priest had said. we were both far to lost in each others eyes.

"now we will hear the vows from the bride and groom", he turned to me and nodded his head for me to start.

i pulled out a piece of paper from the inside of my suit and took a deep breath in before starting, "my dear cami, who knew i would be stood in front of the most beautiful, smart, interesting girl I've ever met and marring her? everyday i wake and see you next to me it fills my life with joy, you fill my life with joy. I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you. I'm not only lucky to have you as my partner but i have you as my best friend. someone i trust with everything. i promise to look after you through good and bad times always. you are my number one. i love you"

i looked down at camilla to see her smiling up at me as a tear trickled down her cheek. the priest then looked over to camilla was a warm smile nodding for her to begin. she then took a breath before grabbing her much more neat and put together note from lilys hand.

"mattia, my one true love. i never believed in finding someone you felt so much for. but now i know that those exist because you are my person. someone i am so deeply head over heels for and want to do everything with. every time i look at you its like the first time i fell in love with you. my heart beats for you. every time i hear you laugh it will bring a moment of you in my life, a memory of us and i cannot wait to make a million more of those with you. i love you forever and always"

everyone in the seats were in tears and so was i,, i loved this girl so much. and she was truly mine, i felt the luckiest guy in the world. the priest then spoke up and called for the rings. and there came waddling down the altar our little boy, luca, holding a violet coloured pillow whilst he held josh's hand who was helping him get up the altar without falling. he was just over a year old now and still hadn't fully accomplished walking just yet, it was rather cute.

luca smiled at cam and gave her my ring and gave me hers. we looked back at each other beaming at one and another like school children. the priest began again, "mr polibio please repeat after me, i mattia polibio take camilla cosentino to be my beloved wife," he paused and let me repeat it then letting him continue, "i promise to love and cherish you through sickness and in health" the priest paused once again letting me repeat it then turned camilla and repeated it once more for her to say it.

"now do you mattia polibio take camillia cosentino to be your wife" the pries spoke, "i do" i answered as camilla placed the ring onto my finger.

"camilla cosentino do you take mattia polibio to be your husband" he repeated, "i do" camilla spoke softly as i placed the ring onto her finger.

"with the power invested in me, i now present you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride." he said cheerful.

i leaned in and kissed her softly feeling butterflies in my stomach as if it was our first kiss. everyone cheered as we pulled away and smiles where placed on my both camilla and i's face. we were finally married, we were finally part of one and another.

______

mattia's arms where wrapped around my waist and my arms where placed around his neck as we both swayed to the music as it softly placed in the background, people had already left and mattia's mom said she would take luca home for the night. it wasn't really traditional for the newly weds to leave last but we wanted this. although we did get a few snarled looks from elder folk who somehow were related to me.

he was wearing a deep blue suit that squeezed all of the right places. i was still in awe about everything. i was marrying the man who I've loved since i was a child. mattia made it clear to me that he would never hurt me ever since he left for italy all those years ago. it took a while to trust trust him again but he made it up to me... so many times.

after high school lily, josh and i stayed friends and really close ones with that. i sort of lost my close relationship i had with old friend group but of course we grew up together so i still love them so much.

mattia and i are both pursuing our dream jobs and couldn't be happier. i got my degree in law and mattia is training to be a professional soccer player and in his spare time is a coach for a middle school team.

and now here we are looking into one and another's eyes full of lust and true love. he leaned down to my face and he kissed me hungrily and of course i returned the favour. he gripped underneath my thigh lifting me off the ground and he carried me through to the bride and groom suit and practickly threw me onto the bed making me giggle before roughly kissing him. "i love you so much" he breathed out in between kisses.

this is going to be a long night.

THE END.

i thought a lot about whether or not to make a sequel but when i tried to write it i just was lost on how it would all work together so i have decided not to make a sequel and i'm sorry to the people who did want it !!

its crazy and sad to think this book is over. i loved writing it and it has made me grow so much as a writer. i want to thank all of my viewers who have read through this book it honestly means the absolute world to me that you enjoyed it this much to read to the end. this is a fanfiction if someone ever treats you like this please do not marry them ✋

follow me for updates and new stories i am currently thinking of a harry potter fan fiction to write :)

i really hope you all liked this story, much love to all of you, stay safe <33

🎉 broken love ; 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑜 hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉