4) In Heat

SURPRISE!

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! :)

* * * *

For my own good, I grabbed the clothes and headed to the bathroom. I wasn't going to be a little bratty kid and not take a bath because of my ego. His bathroom, I had to admit, was monster sized and downright gorgeous. It was elegant yet modern with its black and white interior and of course the expensive detailed designs. I wouldn't mind spending time in here at all. Stepping in front of the large vanity sink, I opened a pakaged toothbrush and awkwardly squirted the toothpaste onto the brush. My eyes suddenly fell upon his colognes and aftershave. What was it about aftershave?

It was weird because I didn't feel that strange in his place. Was that worrying? Shrugging the thought out, I quickly showered and got dressed into the clothing he gave. And of course, the other essential pieces to be worn. That, I felt a bit uneasy about. He knew what I wore underneath.

Walking out the bathroom, all dressed, I saw the woman who worked there.

"Miss Donovan." she smiled, "The door's unlocked, you can go downstairs. Mr Rostov is waiting for you."

Taking a deep breath, I walked out the room. It was the perfect chance to try to get out but I had to remind myself that I was taking another path to find my brother. Out the room had a long open hallway which gave view of the large and luxurious foyer below. Where is he? About to descend the staircase, I heard two thick voices from a room nearby. Two men, one old and the other young, stood at the centre of the room speaking in Russian. It was more like arguing to be honest. Judging by their facial expressions, they weren't very happy. Who would be anyway? Frankly, I didn't like the looks of this. Things were getting pretty heated and I didn't want to get caught up in that. It was none of my business anyway. About to walk away, I felt someone clutched onto my arm behind and spun me aggressively towards them.

"What the hell are you doing here!" he shouted signalling the attention of the two men inside the room. I felt as if fear diffused within me as the strangers eyes were upon me. The man who held me dug his fingers into my arm causing me to give a pained cry. His dirty blonde hair, which was styled to a neat brushed-back image, highlighted his professional manner. And of course his tailor made designer suit added to the look.

"Whose girl are you? You little filth! You were eavesdropping!"

"N-no I wasn't!" I defended myself, wishing he would let go of my aching arm.

The man suddenly pushed me into the room where the other two men were. Falling on my knees and hands, he brutally yanked me up from the ground by gripping on a handful of my hair.

"I asked you a question tramp! Whose list are you under? Answer me!"

"I- I'm not on anyone's list!" I cried feeling the tears swell up in my eyes. This pain was gut-wrenchingly brutal.

The two men stood there watching as if nothing was wrong. For the matter, they looked contented at the way I was being treated.

"Please!" I pleaded for him to let go of me.

He did, yet, only to slam me into the edge of the closet. I screamed from the impact I took in. It was a little beyond my pain level.

The man neared me as I tried to get up and suddenly kicked me in the stomach.

"Vitaly!" I somehow screamed, as I took in the shock to my gut.

"Boss bought you?" the man snared looking shocked yet still furiously hazardous.

"No-no-" I trembled at the corner of the closet and wall. I couldn't run and the pain made it impossible to fight back.

"Stop lying girl!" he roared, quickly taking his belt out as if he would hit me with it.