Chapter 16

Jisoo PoV.

I woke up as I felt something slip under my arm.

"Chae? Where are you going?" I hold her by her wirst.

"I'm just going to fix something to eat, we missed the lunch so"

As I heard words 'eat' and 'lunch' my stomach growled. I hid my face in pillow.

"I see, so wanna go on lunch out?" She giggled. I just nodded and sat up, the sheet slowly fall down my body.

"You like what you see?" I smirked on her as she was looking on my chest down my stomach. 

"Uh, umm" she was all red, I stood up to get my panties and steal Chaes shirt.

"I'm going to take shower, don't drool too much" I winked on her and went out of the room.

Jennie PoV.

She looks so calm when she is sleeping. I looked on lisa under me, she was sleeping, breathing calmly with slightly parted lips.

I didn't want to wake her up, so I quietly slipped out off her hands and tip toed out of our room.

I headed to my room that I don't use anymore to grab some fresh clothes and sunglasses, so people wouldn't recognize me.

I was wearing black hoodie, black pants, white sneekers, black sunglasses, black cap and white face mask.

I hide my hair in messy bun under my cap and went out. All I have to get was some toilareties. The shop was just block away.

I payed in shop and went back. A man suddenly came out of nowhere infront of me.

I looked up to him and fear overtaken my whole body.

"Hey there, sweet Jenie Ruby Jane Kim, long time no see"

He gave me his big smile looking right in my eyes as he would see through the black sunglasses.

"Have you lost your voice Jane?"

He titteled his head on one side. I started to step back from him.

"You are so rude Jane."

He take a long step towards me so I turned around and started go ran back to shop.

I was almost there when he pulled me back by my arm and dragged me in dark street. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth.

"Shhh Jennie Kim, not again."

I was trying to escape so I kicked him in his leg. He hissed in pain, but didn't loosen the grip.

"I'm so sorry Jane, but I will have to do it in the end"

what is he talking about? Then I felt sharp pain in my nape and darkness surronded me.

Lisa PoV.

I woke up and felt empty space next to me. I get up and went to kitchen.

I heard someone in shower so I guessed that is Jennie.

I went back and waited for her, while I was scrolling on my phone.

"Hey Lisa" I looked up from my phone to see Chaeyoung.

"Hey there, wassup?"

"Oh I'm waiting for Jisoo go out from shower and I'm-"

"Jisoo unnie is in shower?!"