Part 2

This is short and sweet, well i hope so. I don't have the time i wish to write, since i have only ONE laptop in this stupid house and overall to make my life harder i have school.

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.

I love each and one of you who read and vote and comment because this means alot to me. :D

I wish i could get more votes, im trying my best, im sorry if my writting sucks...

Soooo..

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN.READ <3

btw. HI!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He just made me cry, for what, I didn't know, he just did. Just him being around me, gave me a fuzzy feeling.

I didn't want to sit here and let the bad mood over bring me so I went downstairs to my mom and my sister.

My dad passed away when I was ten, with lung cancer, so it's only my mom, my sister and me.

"Hey mom and Bree, watcha guys doing?" I asked in a bored tone.

My mom turned around from the stove and gave me a smile. My mom, Monica is in her mid thirties. She has bleach blonde hair which is passed her shoulders.

She is shorter than me but beautiful. My sister Bree also has blonde hair, only darker which is above her shoulders mostly braided. She has blue eyes and is around 5'2.

"Lo , Lo wanna go out with me to the park, Carter wants to come?"

I was thinking, if Tom wouldn't come I wouldn't mind goingwith my sister and Tom's sister to the park.

"Is Tom coming?"

She shook her head. "Do you want him to come cos I could call and as-"

"No no it's fine. Are we gonna go and pick him up?"

"Yup."

Carter didn't live that far and to my luck Tom didn't answer the door. Carter is less emo and more of a skater boy. He has the same black hair only shorter and spiked up. He has hazeled eyes which he got from his mom since his dad has green eyes.

Being at the park was the nicest thing. Carter and Bree were playing some game which involved two trees and the bridge which walks you across the small river.

I was sitting on a bench in front of the playground. I was texting Chloe to come, but she was still shopping. Sandy lives to far away to ask, she lives near the farms which is super duper cool. After a while texting I got bored.

I turned around and looked at a tree. Very interesting I know but this tree is special. Every branch is intertwined with another branch. I looked around, when I saw no other person then Jason making out with one of the airheads. She is airhead 2. Her name is Kelly and everything about her is fake. Her speeches, herself, her image, maybe even her brain. I can't believe it either, but Kelly and I used to be best friends with Chloe and Sandy from grade 3 to 5. After airhead 1 moved here in grade 6, Kelly turned into one of them, a zombie.

I turned around since I didn't want to "disturb" them. After a few hours both of them got tired and we walked home.

I could feel the way they both looked each other, there was more.

"So are you both in the same class?" I asked

"Yes!" they said at the same time with excitement.