Pilot

Trent's P.O.V)
I felt the cold breeze running down my back. I had been waiting for the bus. 6:56am. It arrived I sat across from my friend Kimberly. Only she wasn't really my friend. She was kind of new but friendly. I looked out the window when the bus started to move. Next was Maya, Sammy and Unique to get on. 7:15am. Time was passing slower than usually. Maybe it was just me. It was weird that it was deadly quiet because Sam usually talks a lot. I saw Maya look at me from the corner of her eye I smirked looking back at my phone.

Maya P.O.V)
I wasn't in the mood for this school shit today. I put my feet in my seat to sit alone. I looked back at Trent before I did. I hate that stupid face he makes he's so ignorant. I had been feeling sick all week. I remembered that party we had about a week ago. Probably wasn't alcohol since it was a week ago. I just felt like throwing up constantly. I kept it to myself. I let my sleepiness consume me as my eyes closed.

Sammy P.O.V)
Maya didn't let me sit with her or Unique. I thought she was just having a mood and let it slide. 7:48am. I wasn't paying attention to anyone else getting the bus. I looked at Kimberly she noticed me looking and faced the other way. I sighed. She was like a sis to me but I can't figure out why she play so much. At 7:50 it was time to get off we all sat at the back of the bus. We have our stupid group thing. I stood up and lightly pushed Maya. She's the laziest person I know. Unique jumped in front of me and got her up. "Haha someone been drinking." Kimberly said laughing. Trent mumbled some words. We got off in our group. Maya couldn't stand up right. "You got it?" I asked her. "Yes.." She replied. She collapsed when I let her go. Unique caught her before she fell. I sighed.

Trent P.O.V)
I watched Unique catch her. "Maya you are so dramatic." I told her. She ignored me. Our friendship is weird. "I can carry you to the nurse." Unique offered. Sammy stopped walking so we all did. "Woah. I'm stronger than him so let me." He said shifting Maya off her feet and into his arms. "That's funny cause I'm stronger than both of you idiots." I chimed in. We argued for about 10 minutes. It's ironic we are still half threw our 10th grade year and act like babies so It was pointless. Sam was the stubborn one so we let him. I put my arm on Kimberly's shoulder she knocked me off. I smirked she is so different. Kimberly collapsed I bent down to help her. "What's wrong?" I asked. She shrugged. I picked her up and caught up with Sammy and Unique.

Unique P.O.V)
Trent was behind us when we got the nurse office they made us boys wait outside. "Aye it's 8:20. Imma be late." Trent said looking at his phone. "Ion care. Nobody making you stay here." Sammy replied. It got silent. Trent never did leave. They had came out. "Now ladies be careful. Be on your way." The nurse responded. "What happen?" I asked them. "Turns out we gotta go to the hospital." Maya answered. "Uh like now." Kimberly snapped. "Okay let's go." Sammy said. "No-Er. We will go you have class." Kimberly added. I looked down. "No way we going with you." I told them both. They looked at each other and sighed. "What if you get hurt?" Sam asked them. We walked outside 9:20am. "Aye bro how we getting there?" Trent asked me. I shrugged. I turned to Kimberly she motion to her feet. Suggesting we walk.

Kimberly P.O.V)
I finally got there. Well all of us. We checked in and sat down to fill out papers. Wish my momma was here for this. Maya looked at me and I looked back at her then Sammy. What the hell is his problem.. I wondered. The doctors called us in. "You guys stay here." I told them. They all had a stupid look on there face. "This is for me and Maya.." I added. "Um no Way did I walk you here just to sit outside in the waiting room. I also need to make sure that you and Maya are okay." Unique said smiling. I couldn't tell if he was caring or just really nosy I think it's the second one. The rest of them stayed sitting down as Unique followed me and Maya. "Hello. I am Dr. Wilcox. What seems to be the problem here today?" He asked me and Maya. He skimmed through the forms we filled out. "Ah. You go to the same school as my brother. Brandon. Getting side tracked here. Please join me to the scanning room your boyfriend will have to wait here." He said leading Maya away. So I was stuck with Unique. Ugh. She was gone for about 15 minutes when she came back it was my turn.
When I came back Trent joined the room. "I have A diagnosis. You're not sick you're both just experiencing the stages of pregnancy. I've called your boyfriend to let him know." I was angry about the first part to busy to hear the last. Wait what? How can I be pregnant? It's not possible. I thought. "But Dr. Wilcox.." Maya began to say. "Oh please. You can call me Dr. Bradley. But for some odd reason your pregnancy stages are hitting you to the hardest. I haven't had a patient like this before. So I recommended that you come visit me every week on Friday." He answered Maya. He gave us some medication. Maya burst out into tears Unique pulled her into his arms we left the building while Trent told Sammy what happened. I tried not to cry because I hate crying but I started to because Sammy was wiping my face I slapped his hand away. "Let's go to my house." Sammy offered. No one disagreed. Maya sat on the sidewalk. "What are you doing? Come on." Unique said to her. "I can't.." She replied. I sighed. Then I broke down. I was greeted by Sammy but this time I didn't push him away. I needed his hug. "Shh Kimberly please don't cry come one.." I heard him talking. "How.. Can I.. Be.. It.. Not.. Possible.." Maya's voice interrupting my thoughts she sounded like a third grader when she cried. I felt the arms lift me off my feet. I silently cried to myself thinking what has the world become for me..