V

The Last Embrace
****

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

- After 5 years, Here we are at the cemetery, were going to visit selene.

" Daddy what are we doing here??" Kiyana,
Kiyana is already 5 years old..

" Were gonna visit your mom" I told my daughter named kiyana.

" Really??" Kiyana

" Yes "
Kiyana took my hand and hold it while heading to Selene's grave.

" What do you think of mommy when she was alive daddy? Is she adorable like me and is she kind too?" Kiyana

" Your mommy is the loveliest woman I ever known. She also look just like you Yana. She was the kindest person too. And I was the lucky man in the world because your mom loves me."

" The way you talk like that daddy, like you were really inlove with momma" Yana

" Of course "

" What took mom life daddy?" Yana

" It's her desease wherein she just fall asleep and hard to wake up"

" So she was like sleeping beauty?" Yana

" Yes "

" Then why didn't you kissed her daddy?? That was the reason why sleeping beauty woke up. She was kissed by her prince charming " Yana

I sadly smile at my daughter. I sat down to face her. I gently touch her face like i always do.

" Even daddy kissed your mom, she didn't woke up. The Truth is she didn't woke up
.
.

.
.
Forever ..."

" Why??.." Yana

" Its because of the desease yana. I regret leaving her that time while she's already experiencing that kind of illness. Instead I push her away "

Im trying to stop my tears but I couldn't...

" After a month leaving her. That day I suddenly know her situation. And it made my world broke. I only spent half weeks with her. And after that... Her desease took her away from me... From Us. I ask myself , If only Iwas with her. Fighting with her. I almost killed myself. I tried to commit a suicide after your mother died. "

" Ohhh daddy" Yana

" But your mother gave me a princess to take care of ,after the Queen died..."

" And that was....
.
.
.

.
Me "

" Yes, that's why I told myself to fix my life because i still have you.."

" Mommy would be pleased because you raised me right" yana

" She sure is.."

"I'll be goin first daddy ". Yana

" Okay "

I watch kiyana walk away from me.
I wish your here selene, I wish your with us right now.
I wish I could hug you with my bare hands like I always do.
I wish your with me selene.
I fucking missed you damn much!
It still hurts by the fact that your gone. You promised me , you promised me that you'll make it. But you didn't, I want to be mad at you for breaking your promise.
But what will I do? He took you already and i have nothing against him. It just--it just he took you fast...
I didn't even spend much time with you.
And if your here you'll be very happy. Because kiyana grow up just like you.
I adore our child selene.
I promise that I'll protect her with all my might.
Im not gonna allow her to have a boyfriend until she reached her 20th birthday. And she's just going to get married when she has a stable job that will satisfy her. I just want our daughter to find a better man.
A man who will not hurt her. A man who will treat her like a queen. And a man who will be willingly to be with her FOREVER AND ETERNITY.
How I missed your voice selene. Your embrace when you hug me. Plss baby, for the last time let me feel your embrace and let me hear your voice for the last time. And then-- I'll--- *Ack!* -- im going to accept that your--- your already gone....
And I think selene heard my prayer. A wind blows and I feel like someone hug me from behind...
And what makes my tears falls is that something whispered to me....

" Im proud of you kade. Please protect our child. I love you until eternity"

It was Selene's voice, And it make my body felt weaker.

" I love you---I love you too selene----Ahhhhh!!!!!!" I said while crying...

- And this is my own version of stay awake Agatha.......

THE END....

: We have to come an End Dear Readers, thank you for patiently waiting and for continuing to read this.
It makes my heart melts by seeing how may reads we have come to. And it's all because of all of you.
Have a nice Day and God bless(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤