58.

"A date? You have a date?" I hear from behind me as I skip down the side walk, smiling to myself knowing I was getting under Harry's skin finally.

Sure, maybe you could say I'm being immature by acting like this, but he kinda deserves it. I couldn't help but feel my ego boost as soon as I heard his song, knowing that he knows he fucked up made me feel so much better, which sounds horrible. Yes, the song did spark some emotion in me, but I didn't let it get the best of me. I can't keep letting him get into my head and keep going in this repetitive phase of arguing and then writing songs about each other the next day, when's it gonna stop?

"Olivia—" I suddenly feel a hand grab mine, twisting me around so I stopped walking and was facing Harry. He looked down at me with a hint of worry in his eye, which I only let get to me for a second. "Can you stop walking away from me and talk to me?"

"About what?" I ask, taking my hand away from his and folding my arms over my chest, giving him a taste of his own medicine. He rolled his green eyes at my attitude, knowing I was being stubborn about this.

"Since when were you going on a date?" He asks, looking down at me impatiently and annoyed, his RayBans on top of his head pulling his brown messy curls out of his face.

"Since last night." I answer truthfully.

It's true, last night after I dropped Harry off, I decided to say yes to Liam. I was officially done with Harrys shit and decided it's time to start moving on. I can't keep letting myself do this with him, and the only way to not do it is to get over him. Which sounds easier than it is, but I have to try. I texted Liam and told him I was free today, and he immediately replied saying he was excited.

Harry suddenly grabs my hand again, intertwining our fingers and pulling me towards him as he walks forward into the studio again, away from my car. "Harry— I have somewhere to be right now." I say as he continues to ignore me and drags me into the cool building.

"We've got to talk about this." He says coldly as he walks in, guiding me back into the small room we were only in minutes ago. He lets go of my hand and looks down at me, his eyes cold and his face straight, waiting for me to start speaking.

I set my things down and look up at him, crossing my arms over my chest and waiting for him to start. What's his deal? One day he's telling me he doesn't give a shit about me and he's over me, and how he's throwing a mini tempter tantrum because I'm finally doing what he wanted and leaving him alone. Shouldn't he be happy?

"I don't get what the big deal is here Harry." I say a bit calmer now, not wanting this to turn into an argument like most of our conversations have recently.

It's exhausting arguing with him all the time, so this is part of the reason I'm going on this date. Maybe if I actually get over him I won't be thinking about him all the fucking time. Maybe we can work together and not be glaring at each other all day.

"Who's the guy?" He asks without any questions hesitation, clearly not taking any bullshit from me right now. I roll my eyes at his question, looking down at the ground.

"To be quite clear; it's none of your business." I say, looking down and feeling a bit hesitant with my attitude filled words, but trying to stay confident with my statement.

I hear him scoff before running his hands through his hair and taking his sunglasses off of his head, clearly annoyed. I didn't want to make him mad or upset, but also he doesn't have the right to get mad or upset about this anymore.

"Olivia, I'm trying my hardest for this." He says, walking around and running his hands through the roots of his hair. I was confused by his statement, furrowing my brows and looking up at him from across the room where he was pacing.