Chapter 6

The next memory started with Percy running down the hall of the Andromeda before he was caught and taken to a room that Luke was in. "Your late Percy" he said putting on an act. " what do you mean ?" Percy asked as he squirms in the hold on the demigods that was holding him. "why  don't  you both go search the ship? There might be more of them" Luke said getting them to leave him and Percy alone. Once they left the room Luke knelt down in front of Percy. "There's not much time until Kronos rises. I wish we had more time together" Luke said as he gave Percy a kiss. Percy leans into him and signs " me too but it will be okay in the end" he said as he clenches his shirt.

They pulled away from each other as the door opened and the demigods brought in Beckendorf. Luke held Percy arms behind his back as he struggled "we found him going to the engine room." The taller one said as he set done the duffel bag. "was he by the cafeteria?" Luke asked. "Well yes he was" the demigod said. " open his bag!" Luke said as he watch them open the bad and see it was filled with cans of peaches. " Go to the engine room" Luke commanded a another demigod to go see. Beckendorf made eye contact with Percy and gave him a sign to go as he pulled his arm away from the demigod holding him and he pressed his watch. Percy brought his head back and  Head butted Luke before running to the edge of the ship. Just as he jumped into the water the ship exploded. The last thing Percy remember think was Beckendorf.

Hephaestus look sad at his sons death. " I'm sorry" Percy said quietly as he bowed his head. "It was going to happen sooner or later. You demigod die young sadly" Hephaestus said as he went back to tinkering. Percy still felt bad as Annabeth bumped his shoulder and tried to give him a smile. " He say he doesn't blame you.  He figured you would be" Nico said as Percy looked over at him " But-" Percy went to says before being cut off "No butts Percy he sacrificed himself for you. He's just glad that you and Selena are okay." Nico said making the conversation end.