girl in red

After about half an hour car ride, (we had called an Uber because we cannot drive legally in Spain yet) we finally pulled up to the air b&b and it was even bigger then in the pictures, like I couldn't believe we were staying in this big house by ourselves for the next week. This was definitely going to be a fun vacation. We got out of the vehicle and Benji handed me my suitcase from the trunk. We thanked the the uber driver and he drove off and we were by ourselves. "woah" i thought out loud. "i know right." Benji responded. We went inside and took our shoes off at the door. "Let's find our rooms." He told me. We walked around for a few mintues, exploring the house until we found the bedrooms. There was a big one with a king sized bed and a master bathroom. The room was very cozy looking and it even had a small fireplace under the tv. "I'm assuming this is your parents room?" I asked Benji. "Yeah I think so, so this must be ours." He took my hand and pulled me over to the door of our bedroom and opened the door. It was gorgeous. There were two full sized beds in each corner with a huge window on one side that had a view of the beach outside our house. There was also a ginormous tv hanging on the wall, it looked like a projector it was so big. I walked in and claimed the bed that I wanted, which was the one by the window. "This one is mine." I informed him. I sat my stuff down on my bed and set up all my stuff. I put my makeup on the desk next to my bed, and my laptop on the bedside table. Then I put my clothes in the top dresser drawers and Benji put his in the bottom ones.

Once we had unpacked we decided to relax since we had, had a long day of traveling. I lied down on my bed and went on my laptop to edit a YouTube video I made before we left. Benji lied down on his bed as well and I noticed him scrolling through Tik Tok on his phone. But I didn't pay much attention because I was focusing on editing the video.

A few minutes had past and I had gotten distracted all ready by going on my phone. "y/nnn" Benji said making his words long. I didn't say anything and continued to scroll through Instagram. "y/nnnnnnn."
"Yes Benjamin?"
"I need cuddles duh."
"You are such a baby." I said while sarcastically rolling my eyes.
"Just come hereeee." He told me while setting his phone down on his bedside table.
I put my phone in my back pocket and went over to him and sat on his bed.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked him.
"Sure."
I grabbed the remote and signed into our netflix account on the tv.
"What you wanna watch?" I asked.
"You."
"What?"
"The series, You, can we finish watching it?"
"ohhh yes we can." I scrolled over to 'continue watching' and clicked you.

"Ok. Now cuddle me." He demanded playfully.
"no." I said jokingly, as I lied down on him, and he wrapped his arms around me. I watched part of the show and then I accidently fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and noticed that I was alone. I wasn't in Benji's arms anymore. I got up and sat on my bed, taking my phone out of my back pocket. I assumed he was just in the bathroom. I went on tik tok while I waited for him to come back. The first thing I saw on my following page kind of surprised me.

https://www.tiktok.com/@benjikrol/video/6922498637608045830?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6910196880735962630

(a/n: sorry i cant paste videos put that is the tik tok that he just posted.)

The caption was: 'it do be like that sometimes.'
Was this about me? No, it couldn't be. It's just a tik tok.